Author Topic: Never happened during Bush's watch......................  (Read 336 times)

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
Never happened during Bush's watch......................
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:41:27 AM »
FOX News reports there had never been an earthquake in DC during Bush administration!
 ;) 8) ;) 8) ;) 8) ;) 8) :-* :-* :-* :-*
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Never happened during Bush's watch......................
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 07:03:54 AM »
I heard there was an earthquake when Hillary found out about Bill and Monica. ;D
GuzziJohn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:33:54 PM »
  Bush is retired three years now..let it rest.  We have an utter failure in the white house today, let's direct our efforts to finding a good replacememnt for him !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 02:07:15 PM »
Crusty, you remind me of one of those housewives, that 5 years after her husband went out with an old friend and had a couple drinks, throws it up into his face during an arguement.Really!! Can't you do better than that.gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman