Author Topic: LYBIA: Its not just the oil stupid..!!!  (Read 568 times)

TM7

LYBIA: Its not just the oil stupid..!!!
« on: August 27, 2011, 06:18:31 AM »
Wow!,,,its not just that Gaddaffi knows a lot of stuff about the NWO protagionists and where the bones are buried, or just about the OIL....its about a whole lot of resources......LYBIA is mineral rich.....nice maps on link

fyi...TM7

http://www.worldtruthtoday.com/gracemj/2011/03/10/genocide-in-libya-nato-invasion-underway-it%E2%80%99s-the-oil-stupid/

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: LYBIA: Its not just the oil stupid..!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »
With Gaddafi on the run, Europe can rape Lybia and BHO can help install a radical dictator who will be worse than Gaddafi under the guise of democracy of course.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 07:06:14 AM »
Yeah good one, shoring up resources by having an unstable government with tribal warfare raging throughout.  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D 

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ihookem

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 03:24:34 AM »
Frankly I'm not falling for anything. I didn't even read much of the "book" you posted cause it'd impossible to know who I should believe, even you. I will bet a hundred bucks this is not going to help Israel and BHO is ok with that too. I wouldn't be surprised if we look back and say, might as well have kept Gadhaffi in there, and I doubt any conservative is just going to fall for anything.

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 05:13:11 AM »
With previous dictators falling in the middle east. The radicals will set up more governments. With this, it will cause them to become militant and extreme. The global war on terrorism will expand. After this expansion, someone will stand up that can bring peace to the muslim world and the rest of the world. Religions will become more "self" oriented to help make a universal peace. This leader will unify most of the globe under the guise of world peace. People will clamour for this new government. We are seeing the countires merging as economic parteners and political partners. Soon enough they will merge as religious partners. Nations will align economically, politically and religiously. Being liberal or conservative will not matter becuase there will be one economic system one politcal party and one religion.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 05:20:41 AM »
The problem is the liberals.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3