Author Topic: Hmmmmm..  (Read 594 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Hmmmmm..
« on: September 08, 2011, 11:00:04 AM »
   9/11 rebuild...what's wrong with this picture ?  NYC officials refuse to allow this church which was destroyed by the 9/11 terrorists, to be rebuilt at ground zero.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/08/ground-zero-church-will-not-be-rebuilt-church-officials-shocked.html

Then this ?  The same officials say a mosque on the site is fine..even encourage them to seek govt grant to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwe4_eqlaE0&feature=related
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Hmmmmm..
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
somebody is getting their pockets lined real well.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 01:29:02 PM »
Same week they announced no religious services for the 10 year commeration, they had an earthquake. Then they had their hurricane. I think they are doing something wrong.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 04:03:49 PM »
What a choice.  Reject those who love God, and welcome those who have no god. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 03:25:00 AM »
Same week they announced no religious services for the 10 year commeration, they had an earthquake. Then they had their hurricane. I think they are doing something wrong.

Good observation Bilmac. I missed that one. That really makes me go Hmmmmm.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 05:24:27 AM »
If it were Christian radicals that were targeting sites such as the trade towers, then maybe a Christian church is exactly what you would want adjoining such places.  I, however, think that allowing a mosque to be built would be a feeble prophylactic attempt.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 05:51:24 AM »
They are not going to blow it down again IMO and there is still a controversy just who all was involved in this.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 01:44:39 PM »
Over this whole past weekend we have seen that every major news network had live pictures of the airplane hittring the second tower..obviously they had no reason to be filming the WTC on 9/11 before the first one hit..but were on site when the second one hit. We have seen countless witnesses describe the WTC attack..nothing about explosions on EACH floor.  Have every one of these networks and witnesses agree to "live a lie" for the rest of their lives ?

In Washington, many witnesses were interviewed who said they saw an airplane fly into the Pentagon.
   Ted Sorenson spoke of his wife Barbara, who died on that plane.  Hundreds of other family members can vouch for their loved ones who died there !  Are all these people acting in collusion ?

In Shanksville, PA.. witnesses, particularly one who took a video of the smoke cloud immediately after the crash, described the erratic flight of the plane just prior to the crash..  He did not mention any other aircraft nearby or any missles heading toward the plane.  Family members at home were conversing with the heroes of that flight as they planned the taking back of flight #93....Are all these people acting in cahoots to deceive the public ?  Have they done so for 10 years..without a hiccup ? 
    I for one, do not think that is possible !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »
I glow. Why make the effort to answer such silliness.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 09:20:15 AM »
Guess you have a point, Bilmac

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Whadda ya say we post the original Fox article which was referenced, not the propaganda version!

"St. Nicholas Orthodox Church has always had and will continue to have the right  to rebuild on its original location. The question was whether public money would  be spent to build a much larger church at a separate location on the site and  ensuring that construction wouldn't delay the World Trade Center further,"  spokesman Stephen Sigmund said in a written statement. "On that question, we  worked for many years to reach an agreement and offered up to 60 million dollars  of public money to build that much larger new church. After reaching what we  believed was an agreement in 2008, representatives of the church wanted even  more public commitments, including unacceptable approvals on the design of the  Vehicle Security Center that threatened to further delay the construction on the  World Trade Center and the potential for another $20 million of public funds."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/18/leaders-disappointed-government-declares-deal-rebuild-ground-zero-church-dead/#ixzz1XlZFYH7c
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 10:21:02 AM »
my my greed rear its ugly head
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 02:04:07 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Whadda ya say we post the original Fox article which was referenced, not the propaganda version!

"St. Nicholas Orthodox Church has always had and will continue to have the right  to rebuild on its original location. The question was whether public money would  be spent to build a much larger church at a separate location on the site and  ensuring that construction wouldn't delay the World Trade Center further,"  spokesman Stephen Sigmund said in a written statement. "On that question, we  worked for many years to reach an agreement and offered up to 60 million dollars  of public money to build that much larger new church. After reaching what we  believed was an agreement in 2008, representatives of the church wanted even  more public commitments, including unacceptable approvals on the design of the  Vehicle Security Center that threatened to further delay the construction on the  World Trade Center and the potential for another $20 million of public funds."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/18/leaders-disappointed-government-declares-deal-rebuild-ground-zero-church-dead/#ixzz1XlZFYH7c
  Crusty;
  I don't know if they are entitled to public funds...however their building WAS desdtroyed in an attack on this country..just as the individuals in the towers were murdered in an attack on our country..their families were compensated (as best as could be done). 
 Note: ..No "victory mosque" was even damaged in an attack because there was none there..but they still want public funds !   Yes; greed does raise it's ugly head... along with a "victory" dance ..

Anyway, in post #7,  I was pointing out that so many witnesses saw the act of mass murder, and several network cameras recorded the airplanes flying into the twin towers ...and still some deny..  They must want error,..... really bad.

Video proof (many views)...and a song to enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY&feature=related