Author Topic: For the most part...  (Read 354 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
For the most part...
« on: September 14, 2011, 01:18:46 PM »
  For the most part I considered the debate on Monday a flop.  The liberal moderators kept hitting the candidates with assinine, loaded questions and most of them struggled, trying to form a plausible answer.
   A couple clear exceptions to the rule were Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain.. they were prepared and were smart enough to spin the question back at the questioner, all the while scoring points.. The rest wioll have to learn the fine art of deflection and reformation of the question.  here is some of Newt's brilliance:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8zmJUhHK850
  Newt also said on his first day as president,  he would fire all 32 of Obama's czars.  He also said the 12 man congressional comission appointed to take the decision making from the 500 odd congress members, is "the stupidest idea I ever heard of "..
  Stands to reason..there is a REASON why people elected over 500 representatives !

herman Cain said he would overhaul the EPA..and appoint in their place those who have been abused by the EPA...
   Let's have a little balance ! ;) ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: For the most part...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 03:18:59 AM »
it's too bad they are not electable.
I was newts photographer in 79 and 80 and he is a very smart guy but also a jerk.
he would make a good prez.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: For the most part...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:51:15 AM »
it's too bad they are not electable.
I was newts photographer in 79 and 80 and he is a very smart guy but also a jerk.
he would make a good prez.
  Agreed; probably one of, if not the smartest up there..but not very electable...Today, practically being a "career politician" is a hurdle to overcome !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)