Author Topic: One of the very best explanations of the 'Global Warming cult" !  (Read 385 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  They have their prophets, bishops, mullahs, evangelists, imams and sheeeple....

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/cult_of_global_warming_is_losing_influence
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: One of the very best explanations of the 'Global Warming cult" !
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 06:43:16 AM »
Hard for me to fathom how supposedly educated people can get caught up in junk science like this. Global warming/ cooling, is a natural earth cycle. Nothing more. Maybe they missed science class the day they talked about ice ages?

Once again for the "believers". The last ice age ended because neanderthals were riding large, obtrusive, flatuence, methane producing mastadons instead of riding smaller, more efficient vegetation burning dinosaurs. I can imagine the frustration that they must feel with those speeding aggressive sabre toothed cat riders. Whipping in and out of 'traffic' like they  do.Their wanton waste of evil red meat eating transportation. Knowing full well that grass,brush, and leaf eating hybrids would have saved the planet by stopping the warming cycle that brought an end to the last ice age.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 06:43:27 AM »
their biggest imam is obama who threw the EPA at the coal industry and is gonna cost 1000s of jobs.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
their biggest imam is obama who threw the EPA at the coal industry and is gonna cost 1000s of jobs.
  Not to mention what he has done to the oil industry..of course, he makes up for that by spending our tax money...letting Finns buid 'green' sports cars for rich playboys..in a factory in Finland.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 05:29:56 PM »
All we have to do is follow Sheryl Crow's advice and only use one square piece of toilet paper when we take a dump and Global Warming er um excuse me Global Climate Change will be solved. :o
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 04:43:00 AM »
My question still remains: Who in their right mind would prefer global cooling?
Swingem