Author Topic: this Republican woman shows the logic of Republican thinking.  (Read 1261 times)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: this Republican woman shows the logic of Republican thinking.
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 10:57:32 AM »
Nahh liberals have no morals while a majority of conservatives do. Simple as right and wrong. The liberal parasite crowd just does not know they are wrong.
I told you a million times not to exaggerate..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 11:03:40 AM »
Baby killers, they just feel the need to justify their lack of morality. As I have said before I would never knowingly help a liberal.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline skarke

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
Bunk.  There are people who either say stupid things on their own, representing all opinions, or there are those, through careful editing, that can make anyone look stupid.  It has happened to me.

Context is an amazing thing.

If there is "complete consensus" in the scientific community that man is causing global warming, then why are there 10s of thousands of meteorologists, physicists, and other scientist who vehemently stand in opposition to this opinion?

http://www.petitionproject.org

http://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php

No, this global warming gig is the latest scare tactic used by the uber left to ram through legislation that further limits freedom, grows government, and empowers the few.  Kind of like conservatives want dirty water, hungry babies, uneducated kids, and old people eating dog food.

Guess what, it doesn't fly anymore.  Look at even the folks from Colorado.  IT IS all about the "chil'ren".  We conservatives don't want to have them inherit a bankrupt America.

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/149940
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free.  Ronaldus Maximus

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
This video appears to be a fake.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 02:10:33 PM »
Who cares about logic. The video offers irrefudiated scientific proof that republican babes are the hottest!!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein