Author Topic: sharia enforced in PA court, Muslim judicial activism  (Read 613 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
sharia enforced in PA court, Muslim judicial activism
« on: February 25, 2012, 07:40:51 AM »
It's here now.....Pennsylvania Judge Enforces Sharia: Muslim Attacks, Chokes Moe Parade Goer, American Muslim Judge Rules against Infidel VictimThis is why anti-sharia legislation is so essential.
Back in October, I reported on a parade goer wearing a “Zombie Muhammad” costume while  marching in a local Pennsylvania Halloween parade. He  was viciously attacked and choked by a  Muslim (enforcing the sharia, no doubt).

According to
reports,   the Parading Atheists of Central Pennsylvania (PACP) were marching in a   Halloween parade in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania,when a Muslim stormed   out of the hometown crowd to assault one of the marching atheists who   happened to be wearing a Zombie Muhammad costume.

Today, an American judge in Pennsylvania ruled on the case and sided with the Muslim,
and said that the victim would be put to death in Muslim societies  for his "crime."

Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume ABC local (hat tip Armaros)
 MECHANICSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) - It almost sounds like the makings of a joke:  an atheist, a Muslim and the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. But  non-believers aren't laughing about an attack and insist what's really  frightening is the way a district judge ruled on it.
The Atheists of Central Pennsylvania decided  to walk in the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. There was a zombie Pope  and a zombie Muhammed. On YouTube, you can catch a scary moment. It's  dark and distorted, but a Muslim man comes off the curb extremely  offended at Muhammed being depicted in this way.

"He  grabbed me, choked me from the back, and spun me around to try to get  my sign off that was wrapped around my neck," said Ernie Perce, who  donned the costume.
The Muslim man and Perce both called police  to report a crime. Both kept walking, and a few blocks down found Sgt.  Brian Curtis. He talked to both and came to this conclusion.
"Mr. Perce has the right to do what he did that evening, and the defendant in this case was wrong in confronting him," he said.

Talaag Elbayomy was charged with harassment, but District Judge Mark Martin threw it out after criticizing Perce, the victim, and even calling him a "doofus." The audio is also on YouTube.
Martin, who has done several tours of duty in  the Middle East, said Perce would be put to death in those societies  for his crime, but Perce wonders why that's relevant in this country.

"He  let a man who is Muslim, because of his preference of his culture and  his way of life, walk free from an attack," Perce said.

R. Mark Thomas represented Elbayomy and applauds the judge.

"I  think this was a good dressing down by the judge," he said.  "The  so-called victim was the antagonist and we introduced evidence that  clearly showed his attitude toward Muslims. The judge didn't do anything  I wouldn't have done if I was in that position."

Although Elbayomy denied touching Perce at trial, Curtis said he admitted grabbing Perce's sign and beard the night of the incident.
Talaag Elbayomy said he was at the parade  with his wife and two kids and felt he just had to do something. In  fact, he too called police because he thought it was a crime for someone  to depict Muhammed in such a way. He has since learned otherwise. Submitted by American Atheists on Feb 22, 2012: Muslim Admits to Attacking Atheist; Muslim Judge Dismisses Case 

By Al Stefanelli, Opposing Views

The Pennsylvania State Director of American Atheists, Inc., Mr. Ernest Perce V., was assaulted by a Muslim while participating in a Halloween parade. Along with a Zombie Pope, Ernest was costumed as Zombie Muhammad. The assault was caught on video, the Muslim man admitted to his crime and charges were filed in what should have been an open-and-shut case. That’s not what happened, though.
The defendant is an immigrant and claims he did not know his actions  were illegal, or that it was legal in this country to represent Muhammad  in any form. To add insult to injury, he also testified that his 9 year  old son was present, and the man said he felt he needed to show his  young son that he was willing to fight for his Prophet.
The case went to trial, and as circumstances would dictate, Judge Mark Martin is also a Muslim. What transpired next was surreal. The  Judge not only ruled in favor of the defendant, but called Mr. Perce a  name and told him that if he were in a Muslim country, he’d be put to  death. Judge Martin’s comments included,

“Having had the benefit of having spent over 2 and a  half years in predominantly Muslim countries I think I know a little bit  about the faith of Islam. In fact I have a copy of the Koran here and I  challenge you sir to show me where it says in the Koran that Mohammad  arose and walked among the dead. I think you misinterpreted things.  Before you start mocking someone else’s religion you may want to find  out a little bit more about it it makes you look like a dufus and  Mr. (Defendant) is correct. In many Arabic speaking countries something  like this is definitely against the law there. In their society in fact  it can be punishable by death and it frequently is in their society.
  Judge Martin then offered a lesson in Islam, stating,

“Islam is not just a religion, it’s their culture,  their culture. It’s their very essence their very being. They pray five  times a day towards Mecca to be a good Muslim, before you die you have  to make a pilgrimage to Mecca unless you are otherwise told you can not because you are too ill too elderly, whatever but you must make the attempt. Their greetings wa-laikum as-Salâm (is answered by voice) may god be with you. Whenever, it’s very common when  speaking to each other it’s very common for them to say uh this will  happen it’s it they are so immersed in it.

Judge Martin further complicates the issue by not only abrogating the First Amendment, but completely misunderstanding it when he said,

“Then what you have done is you have completely  trashed their essence, their being. They find it very very very  offensive. I’m a Muslim, I find it offensive. But you have that right,  but you’re way outside your boundaries or first amendment rights. This  is what, and I said I spent about 7 and a half years living in other  countries. when we go to other countries it’s not uncommon for people to  refer to us as ugly Americans this is why we are referred to as ugly  Americans, because we are so concerned about our own rights we don’t  care about other people’s rights as long as we get our say but we don’t  care about the other people’s say”

But wait, it gets worse. The Judge refused to allow the video into evidence, and then said,

All that aside I’ve got here basically.. I don’t  want to say he said she said but I’ve got two sides of the story that  are in conflict with each other.”

And,

“The preponderance of, excuse me, the burden of proof… “

And,

“…he has not proven to me beyond a reasonable doubt  that this defendant is guilty of harassment, therefore I am going to  dismiss the charge”

The Judge neglected to address the fact that the ignorance of the law  does not justify an assault and that it was the responsibility of the  defendant to familiarize himself with our laws.  This is to say nothing  of the judge counseling the defendant that it is also not acceptable for  him to teach his children that it is acceptable to use violence in the  defense of religious beliefs.  Instead, the judge gives Mr. Perce a  lesson in Sharia law and drones on about the Muslim faith, inform  everyone in the court room how strongly he embraces Islam, that the  first amendment does not allow anyone ” to piss off other people and other cultures” and he was also insulted by Mr. Perce’s portrayal of Mohammed and the sign he carried.
This is a travesty. Not only did Judge Martin completely ignore video evidence, but a Police Officer who was at the scene also testified on Mr. Perce’s behalf, to which the Judge also dismissed by saying the  officer didn’t give an accurate account or doesn’t give it any weight.
Here is a link to the video that includes the audio of the Judge during the trial:
Here’s coverage of the incident from the local ABC affiliate
Needless to say, this is totally, completely and unequivocally unacceptable. That a Muslim immigrant can assault a United States citizen in defense of his religious beliefs and walk away a free man, while the victim is chastised and insulted by a Muslim judge who then blamed the victim for the crime committed against him is a horrible abrogation.
This reeks of those cases we used to read about where a woman is blamed for her own rape because she “was asking for it” by virtue of the clothing she chose to wear, and then having the Judge set the rapist free.
I can promise you this, you have not heard the last of this issue. Not by a long shot.
       Submitted by American Atheists on Feb 22, 2012: Muslim Admits to Attacking Atheist; Muslim Judge Dismisses Case
For once, I am supporting the atheists......

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: sharia enforced in PA court, Muslim judicial activism
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 11:17:45 AM »
SWAMPTHING. A man with no God is attacked by another man worshiping a false pedophile prophet and false god and the judge, who also worships a false pedophile prophet and false god turns his brother loose. No way a muslim should ever be a judge in America. A good example why every state in America needs to adopt a NO SHARIA law. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:24 PM »
I think this is the Kenyan's fault!

Video of the Week:
[/url]
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 07:16:50 PM »
yellowtail3,

This thread has nothing to do with the President.   This thread simply exemplifies the sharia threat.   I would hate to think you might be trying to start some mischief..........

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:08:37 AM »
Sharia law is a deadly threat to American jurisprudence. This is a deadly serious problem, which the presidential candidates should address. I'll look forward to seeing what Ron Paul has to say about it....
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 06:01:32 AM »
The alleged assault by the moslem seems minor, however....
...TM7

The severity of a crime comes into play at sentencing, not in determining guilt or innocence.

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 08:50:34 AM »
Yes,,,,but if it was an assault at all...is what I was wondering---i.e. ripping a sign off somebody.....TM7

Simple assault doesn’t even require physical contact, only causing the person to fear they would be harmed.  What I read of the case makes it clear the incident met the threshold of simple assault and should have gone to trial to determine the defendant’s guilt or innocence.

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 08:59:09 AM »
  This judge shouldn't be on the bench.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 03:19:47 PM »
  This judge shouldn't be on the bench.

that could be said of many of the vermin on the bench in so-called 'family courts'