Author Topic: "Fast & furious"..an attempt to smear gun owners  (Read 1134 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
"Fast & furious"..an attempt to smear gun owners
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:51:23 AM »
  Here's a video uploaded to youtube in March 2009, shortly after the Obama ascended to his throne.
      Hillary is preparing the ground to mount an offensive on gun owner's rights.  "Fast and Furious" was already in operation, and she, being Secretary of State and investigating just that subject (illegal drugs & weapons) HAD to know what was going on !
   (You will have to sit through a short commercial, but it's only about 35 seconds into her tirade that she blames you and me)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQmbqoxu5E

How does it feel to be lied to by a common "gun grabber" ?  Sounds a bit like, "I didn't have sex with that woman"!..  Doesn't it ! ?   
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kevinsmith5

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:32:17 AM »
Anyone surprised....?
If he's carrying a singleshot, don't expect a warning shot!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: "Fast & furious"..an attempt to smear gun owners
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 04:44:19 AM »
Anyone surprised....?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not surprised so much as angered by the brazen lying.  She is saying "90% of those illegal guns are coming in from the US".

Sure..the ATF is being enabled by her chosen administration to smuiggle those guns to the criminal cartels, and she is trying to claim it is you and I at a gun show, selling a .410 face-to-face that is arming the cartels!  What a lying snake !

BTW: Knowing this, can we believe ANYTHING this den-of-vipers says ?

Guys, publish this video as far as you can, especially right now..while Holder & Co are being grilled by our gun-owner allies..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kevinsmith5

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »
Sorta think the whole point behind Fast and Furious was to hit the gun stores as "deaths merchants". The easiest way to restrict gun ownership is to get rid of the people who sell them to us.
If he's carrying a singleshot, don't expect a warning shot!

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
Oh yeah, she started running her huge mouth right away. Hasn't said a word since the truth started coming out.
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
  "The best laid plans of mice and men, oft times go awry"....   Robt Burns

For hillary, Barack, Chuckis , Nancy and Diane..  Sometimes devious, Machavellian plans..backfire.

Offline Richard P

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 09:41:45 AM »
 We can thank Sen Charles Grassley of Iowa and Rep Darrell Issa R-Dist 49 of Calif for pursuing this travesty on our behalf.   Without their help, the issue would die.

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »
The more I learn about operation Fast and Furious the more flabbergasted I am! Seems like the ATF could not have deliberately designed an operation more doomed to failure or better to make gun owners and America look bad!

Most recent news I saw says the the Obama administration has now had the records into the border patrol agents death sealed and even the reason for sealing it is sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile Eric Holder is stonewalling congressional investigation and has flatly stated that he will not release any of HIS records or e-mails about the subject! And it has come to light that Agents actually discussed using the failed operation to justify more restrictions on FFL holders.........the very ones who cooperated with them!
It's just unfrakkingbelieveable!
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »
 Any thoughts other than an attempted assault on 2nd A rights would have had me wondering what flavor was drank the week prior. I called it as a setup from the start, just didn't think it would go as far and as destructive as it has.

ALL in association should be tried with treason IMO. We have a supposed war on terror, and I would wager that chairman"0" when he signed the go ahead in March '09, and the conniving hillary on down to know about it, plan it, and conspire to aid and support a terrorist organization, the cartel, and Los Zetas (who was trained by special forces). Los Zetas are almost all military, special forces/commandos from the mex military. Supplied with arms,hands off approach by American agencies,laundering the cartels money,resulting in two agents deaths with weapons supplied; Yes. I would call that treason!!

Offline coyotejoe

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 06:14:52 AM »
Holder now claims the investigation is racist, they're just picking on him because he's black, poor baby.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/holder-cites-race-in-explaining-scrutiny-justice-department-actions/#comment
 His attitude from the start has been "how dare you" question my actions and competence. People are wondering how such a thing as F&F could ever happen but Holder's attitude explains it perfectly. During questioning he smiled, rolled his eyes and made dismissive gestures, refused to be sworn in and flatly refused to produce his emails subpoenaed by congress. He clearly believes himself above it all, like a high school gang banger in the principle's office saying "you can't touch me and I don't care what you think". He did everything but flip Issa the bird but showed his contempt in other gestures. I'm really surprised that the Democratic members of the panel were not equally offended by his attitude of contempt for the whole process, he couldn't have made it more plain.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2011, 07:26:51 AM »
What else can he do..when some people insist on connecting the factual dots ?   Kudos to Grassley and Issa !

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
And Lieberman is now looking into it:  http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/22/lieberman-directs-staff-to-investigate-fast-and-furious-coordination/

Connecticut independent Sen. Joe Lieberman has directed the staff of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, which he chairs, to examine miscommunication between law enforcement agencies related to the Justice Department’s Operation Fast and Furious.

A spokesperson told The Daily Caller Wednesday that Lieberman “believe that the lack of interagency coordination along the border merits further examination, and as Chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, he has directed his staff to follow up with the relevant federal agencies on that topic.”

Fast and Furious was a program of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, overseen by Holder’s DOJ. It sent thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers — people who legally purchase guns in the United States with the known intention of illegally trafficking them somewhere else.

At least 300 people in Mexico were killed with Fast and Furious weapons, as was Border Patrol agent Brian Terry. The identities of the Mexican victims are unknown.

Some reports suggest that the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Immigration and Customs Enforcement were also involved in some manner or another with the operation.

For instance, Pajamas Media reported that the night Terry was killed, an FBI informant was in the drug cartel rip crew that used Fast and Furious weapons to murder him. Rip crews are armed groups of bandits who work for specific drug cartels and try to rob rival cartel shipments and illegal immigrants as they’re crossing the border.

Pajamas reports that the DEA also had some knowledge of that drug cartel rip crew’s whereabouts. Assuming the reports are true, the DEA and the FBI failed to “deconflict,” or warn other agencies including the Border Patrol about potentially deadly risks.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/22/lieberman-directs-staff-to-investigate-fast-and-furious-coordination/#ixzz1hJ4ngHmD
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.