Author Topic: knight disc extreme 50 cal  (Read 812 times)

Offline Illhunter

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
knight disc extreme 50 cal
« on: January 14, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »
Anyone have any experience with these and what did you think was given an opportunity to get one for about $150 unfired in the box. how is the accuracy and cleaning on them.

Offline flintlock

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: knight disc extreme 50 cal
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »
Buy it...You can sell it easily for $400...

I have an original Disc that I've had over 10 years, it's more accurate than I am...The only difference between the original is the extreme uses a red primer disc which gives a better seal...

With a Green Mountain barrel, adjustable trigger and bolt action type one piece stock that Knight will be a great hunting rifle...

Cleaning is relatively easy, clean the barrel, remove the breech plug, clean it and the threads inside the barrel, disassemble the bolt and clean it...It might take an additional 5 minutes to clean than some of the break actions because you should clean the bolt...I prefer doing that because of the adjustable trigger and one piece stock...You'll never hear a Knight owner that knows his stuff complain about accuracy...

Offline Illhunter

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »
Thinking if can get the funds lined out may try to get it then .

Offline DennyRoark

• Trade Count: (6)
  • A Real Regular
    • The Ohio Outdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:18:44 AM »
Get It!  I got a .45 XT 3 years ago for $189.  It outshoots most of my centerfires and eats anything I feed it.  You can't go wrong!
Denny Roark
Member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals)
The Second Amendment...the one that makes all the others possible
I have no problems with vegetarians...I eat them regularly-Ted Nugent
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline rick59

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 11:21:37 PM »
I bought a new one a few years ago and took it to Colorado for Elk, the rifle shoots great and is easy to care for. Even with my old eyes I had it shooting 2" groups @ 100yds off the iron sights using a Power Belt 50cal. 348gr. aero tip, 100gr Pyrodex RS Loose and Winchester W209 primers.
For that kind of money you can't go wrong, if you don't buy it I would be interested in it myself.

I took this bull @ 80yds with my 50cal. Knight Disc Extreme.

Stay Calm, Pick Your Spot.