Author Topic: Disgusting Pig of a Woman  (Read 82 times)

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Disgusting Pig of a Woman
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:40:01 AM »
An absolute ogre:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/17/hillary-clinton-calls-for-americans-be-criminally-charged-free-speech-that-sounds-like-russian-propaganda/

So, does that mean if I brought up her russian collusion hoax she funded I’d be prosecuted? What a disgusting witch. No wonder why even bill won’t do her... BTW, could I interest you in some Clinton cigars? They’re curiously strong.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 12:59:01 PM »
An absolute ogre:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/17/hillary-clinton-calls-for-americans-be-criminally-charged-free-speech-that-sounds-like-russian-propaganda/

So much for the first amendment !  How much more will it take for some to finally admit, that he demonrats don't give a crap for our Constitution.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 01:06:25 PM »
After the second attempt on Trumps life, she said again that Trump is a threat to this country. It has been the deep states plan to assassinate Trump all along, and Im betting she one of them that is behind it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 04:17:32 PM »
DDZ, you may be right…she’s probably financing these shootings. Not like she hasn’t done it before.

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:10:19 AM »
...And Lenin called czar Nicholas II  "bloody Nicholas" ..(as if the Bolsheviks had any room to speak)

Hitler called Americans of non German heritage.... "mongrels"... as well as calling Jews rats & pigs..

So Hitlary joins some illustrious company.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)