Author Topic: Obama saying yes to our Muslim enemies....  (Read 294 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama saying yes to our Muslim enemies....
« on: January 04, 2012, 07:24:21 AM »
   The Obama administration wants to be buddies with the gang that have murdered some of our men & women troops..

http://www.latestbbcnews.com/gates-admits-courting-of-the-taliban-military-retirement.html

We should not be surprised when he first encourages that Mubarak be kicked out of Egypt.  Now he wants to welcome the terrorist "Muslim Brotherhood" in to take over the country.
    http://www.worthychristianforums.com/index.php?/topic/140813-obama-administration-courting-muslim-brotherhood/

Even Michelle is getting in on the act of dealing with the Muslim Brotherhood terrorists...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/09/michelle_obama_and_the_muslim_brotherhood.html

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''   

Hmmmm..What do they claim their religion is ?   Christian ?
         Well, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..well, you know..   
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Obama saying yes to our Muslim enemies....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:31:54 AM »
Since the Taliban now operates out of Pakistan, why haven't we invaded Pakistan like we did Afghanistan????
Should we just plan on staying in Afghanistan forever like Korea?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 08:41:02 AM »
Since the Taliban now operates out of Pakistan, why haven't we invaded Pakistan like we did Afghanistan? ???
Should we just plan on staying in Afghanistan forever like Korea?
Easy answer. The Pakis got nukes. That makes them untouchable and stops the bullying. That is why Iran wants them and I don't blame them.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 09:15:31 AM »
Obama saying yes to our Muslim enemies....
Provide the quote, please - what exactly was he saying - replying? - yes to? Give details?
The Obama administration wants to be buddies with the gang that have murdered some of our men & women troops..
First of all, troops in battle aren't murdered (unless you want to call the enemy casualties murder victims, too). But to your  bit about ' being buddies'... hogwash. Talking to your enemies isn't being buddies with them, but I can understand wanting to put some stink on it. Of course, if we can ever be buddies, that'd be fine.
I do understand that for some people, anything short of American Einsatzgruppen roaming the middle east killing everyone who doesn't Pledge Allegiance will be a disappointment and considered treason... so thank goodness such people aren't in charge.
We should not be surprised when he first encourages that Mubarak be kicked out of Egypt.  Now he wants to welcome the terrorist "Muslim Brotherhood" in to take over the country.
What do you suggest the President do, re: politics in Egypt? If the Muslim Brotherhood ends up in power - esp if voted in - do you want the President to make it a policy to undermine them? Not talk to them? What?
ALSO - who is the 'we' you refer to? Dominionist ideologues, maybe? Or not?

Here's hoping we're not in Afghanistan forever.

Educate yourself:
[/url]
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.