Author Topic: Ron Paul on Pe-emptive War--names names...  (Read 224 times)

TM7

Ron Paul on Pe-emptive War--names names...
« on: January 03, 2012, 08:25:33 AM »
What the neocons and neolibs will and can do....RP names names...... a video form a while back.....You might get the idea who is running the 'show'...    Christian idea.....> 'just war';;; judaeo-christian neocon idea....> 'pre-emptive war'....... ???   Ron Paul draws a line in the sand of mindthink. Bravo RP for telling it like it is...!!
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/_uRTSLHS8Fk[/embed]

...TM7

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Ron Paul on Pe-emptive War--names names...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:13:04 PM »
Great post TM! I think RP has lit the fire for sure!Most of us that appreciate a TRUE patriot like Paul, know his chances of beating these powerful criminals in this presidential election is slim at best, but regardless of the outcome he has started people to think, and that scares the hell out of these people. Thanks for the post! I hope it resonates with some!

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:23:59 PM »
Dr Ron Paul is The Man.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
Brilliant
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783