Author Topic: CNN About as Fair and Ballanced as Fox  (Read 178 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
CNN About as Fair and Ballanced as Fox
« on: January 20, 2012, 05:56:57 AM »
If you want to know about Abortion........Don't ask a Doctor! ::)
Is it me, or did CNN try to sidestep Paul last night and pretend to only have three on stage?

If it hadn't been for the people in attendance at the farce, they would have!The press and their bias is so apparent a child can see it!Hopefully more Republican voters are seeing it as well.

After seeing the loaded and directed questions asked by CNN and  their trained monkey, and the way he treated Newt at the beginning and Paul later, I became to sick at my stomach to watch anymore.

The whole thing was orchestrated to promote Mitt.

It isn't a DEBATE, it's a DEBACLE!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: CNN About as Fair and Ballanced as Fox
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 06:25:47 AM »
All of the media are large corporations that are in bed with the government. They represent the corporatacracy where they use government of prevent competition and lobby them for special favors. Any real chance of going from a mercantilism system back to a constitutional government would not be in their best interest. That is why they favor the "do as we have been doing" candidates over the Constitutionalist and try to persuade our vote. They have given up on corrupting Ron Paul. Lobbiest don't even visit his office.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat