Author Topic: Desk Top Dictator  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Scout.308

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Desk Top Dictator
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 06:10:29 AM »
Thanks Cat Whisperer!

I just received a Brooks Enhanced 30 cal Coehorn Mortar, and I am hooked!  I'm trying to get on the list for one of Dom's Dictators, and I'm ordering an HMR GB this week.

I'm an experienced smokeless shooter (handguns, shotguns, and rifles), but this is my first foray into BP.  Loving it and I am impressed with this august forum!  :D 

I'm also a guide/docent for Ridgefield CT's Keeler Tavern, where patriots assembled before the Battle of Ridgefield.  A British cannonball is still embedded in one of the Tavern's beams, compliments of His Majesty's Royal Artillery, 1777.  Any other cannon/mortar shooters in Western CT or Eastern NY?

Offline Cat Whisperer

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Pulaski Coehorn Works
Re: Desk Top Dictator
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
Thanks Cat Whisperer!

I just received a Brooks Enhanced 30 cal Coehorn Mortar, and I am hooked!  I'm trying to get on the list for one of Dom's Dictators, and I'm ordering an HMR GB this week.

I'm an experienced smokeless shooter (handguns, shotguns, and rifles), but this is my first foray into BP.  Loving it and I am impressed with this august forum!  :D 

I'm also a guide/docent for Ridgefield CT's Keeler Tavern, where patriots assembled before the Battle of Ridgefield.  A British cannonball is still embedded in one of the Tavern's beams, compliments of His Majesty's Royal Artillery, 1777.  Any other cannon/mortar shooters in Western CT or Eastern NY?

Scout -

Start a thread asking the question about shooters in your area!

You might well start something.   ;)
Tim K                 www.GBOCANNONS.COM
Cat Whisperer
Chief of Smoke, Pulaski Coehorn Works & Winery
U.S.Army Retired
N 37.05224  W 80.78133 (front door +/- 15 feet)