Author Topic: Gingrich wanted open marriage.  (Read 4652 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gingrich wanted open marriage.
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2012, 10:19:17 AM »
Summing it all up.
 For whatever reason a large portion of you can't vote for anyone other the RP
He has got as much chance as a snowbell in a hot place to get the nomination much less gets elected to the WH.
End result: You are all screwed ! :(
Obama gets one more term.

A large portion of us, myself included have acted like cheap prostitutes for the Republican party in the past. We voted for liberals like George Bush because he had an "R" next to his name.
End result: We have screwed ourselves by perpetuating liberal, big government Republicans in office.

A lot of us have chosen to take a stand against the Republican party, they can either nominate a conservative or we vote for someone else that is conservative. No compromise. We're not liberals and we refuse to vote for any.

If you don't mind being a prostitute for the Republican party that's fine, it's your right. Just don't blame us conservatives that refuse to vote for a liberal if Obama gets another term. Gingrich and Romney have very liberal voting records, plain and simple. As long as Republicans continue to vote for liberals we will keep getting more liberal candidates. It's our choice.

I think I will cut and paste this last paragraph , it was concise and to the point.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2012, 08:12:58 AM »
To flip this around:

What is good for the Gander is good for the Goose. ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2012, 08:13:08 AM »
Anyway, Newster's wife, Marrianne (?) did him a huge favor...stating that he (and her) were considering an 'open marriage', a new age concept of open marriage contract,,,much more palatable to the commoners. When really what Newster wanted was to run around and cheat on his wife because he worked so hard and deserved some recreation..
...TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   I still have my "first wife"..no divorce here.  However; I do know some folks who have been through the pain of divorce.  As I recall, sometimes their former spouses were bitter and occasionally even said untrue thing concerning the breakup and divorce.
    So I ask; should an ex wife's accusations be taken as absolute truth..even when the children involved, say the ex wife is lying ? 
   Any divorced person here like to comment ?  Has your ex-spouse ALWAYS been truthful ?

Now, divorce IS A SIN..even if thrust upon an unwilling person; but saying they cannot ever meaningfully serve again, even in a secular office, seems a bit short sighted.

We have 5 people vying for the office of prez..Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum and Paul.  Please use the spaces provided below to indicate just which candidates you believe are WITHOUT SIN !

________________________             _____________________          _________________       ________________

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2012, 08:23:24 AM »
Anyway, Newster's wife, Marrianne (?) did him a huge favor...stating that he (and her) were considering an 'open marriage', a new age concept of open marriage contract,,,much more palatable to the commoners. When really what Newster wanted was to run around and cheat on his wife because he worked so hard and deserved some recreation..
...TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  You're taking the word of a bitter ex-wife as "gospel truth"..and choosing to run with what may or may not be a COMPLETE LIE !  Being as all others intimately involved deny her report, any desire for accuracy should restrain you from gossiping.
  Are you proud of your actions ? 
      Of course your willingness to run with unproven accusations may put ANYTHING you report as TRUTH...into question..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2012, 10:27:23 AM »
...TM7
   Any divorced person here like to comment ?  Has your ex-spouse ALWAYS been truthful ?

Ha,Ha Ha !!
 Are you serious ??
If truth bit her in the arse she wouldn't have known what got her.
Among other things the Ex did just about everything to alienate the children from me.

What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2012, 12:25:24 PM »
...TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  You're taking the word of a bitter ex-wife as "gospel truth"..and choosing to run with what may or may not be a COMPLETE LIE !  Being as all others intimately involved deny her report, any desire for accuracy should restrain you from gossiping.
  Are you proud of your actions ? 
      Of course your willingness to run with unproven accusations may put ANYTHING you report as TRUTH...into question..
Well no, not at all...That's what you're saying I'm doing.... ::) .. Only I'm presenting a theory, an hypothesis, that if somebody has the goods on the Newster, like Ms. Pelosi for example, and wants to detail his running around, galavanting, sleasing and cheating on his wife.....then this little nugget from his 2nd wife helps to spread and soften the blow of his sexual piccadiloes. And his second wife may or may not have been aware of this, but just used either way by spin doctors and damage control.. .  .So we have a picture of Newt, the over worked bureaucrat, that needs to run around and cheat on his wife because he's overworked saving America,,,,so he ask for an 'open marriage' because he's really HONEST, and open marriage's are in voque so he wanted to try that.  Average so-called conservative says to himself, "Gee, I guess Newt tried to make a go of the marriage and be up front afterall, and that second wife is a lier!!..."... ::) ;) ;D   IG, don't be so fast to trash his ex-wife as a lier,,,, Anyway, we see Newt pulled of SC, the home of stalwart moral Christian Right. Just gets weirder and weirder,,,doesn't it?
TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Quoting TM;
  " When really what Newster wanted was to run around and cheat on his wife because he worked so hard and deserved some recreation."
  Now that doesn't sound like a hypothesis..sounds more like a direct accusation..

On the other hand, my statement was far from calling her a liar.  I was just cautioning us from actually taking either side as the real truth..so we should not peddle something we cannot verify.  My words;

"You're taking the word of a bitter ex-wife as "gospel truth"..and choosing to run with what may or may not be a COMPLETE LIE !"

Some difference, huh ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »
Well............the preponderance of the evidence, regarding Newtys past behavour tends to lend some weight to her accuzations. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2012, 12:44:47 PM »
    We have 5 people vying for the office of prez..Obama, Romney, Gingrich, Santorum and Paul.  Please use the spaces provided below to indicate just which candidates you believe are WITHOUT SIN !

Saying that they are all sinners is a deceptive truth.

All SIN is the same to God ... but not in the eyes of men, nor does the law God gave to man have the same consequences here on Earth. You know that, the punishments of the OT varied per the crime. Some sins permanently disqualify men from activity they may have previously enjoyed. If one of the candidates were guilty of pedophilia, would you write that off as that they're just a sinner saved by grace, and allow them back into the company of children? I believe you would not.

It is absolutely appropriate to look at what divorce is, and the sin of it - which you have affirmed yourself. It is the breaking of a covenant, an oath. One who does so is an oath breaker, and has demonstrated that they were willing to stand before God or a JOP and make a promise they did not keep. At the swearing in ceremony, POTUS will place his hand on a Bible, and swear an oath to this nation, in front of Congress and SCOTUS. Why should I believe a proven oath breaker will uphold that promise anymore than the one he broke before to his wife?
held fast

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »
  Anyone who sins, especially among the "saved" or "elect" is an oath breaker.  I know of no man without sin.
 Should we rule out every man who ever used the Lord's name in vain..or anyone who ever looked upon a woman with lust ?
  After all, technically..such lusting is adultry..
   Although I haven't made a choice yet, I think we should hold a different standard when electing a president, than when electing a pastor.  I could nit-pick with every one running for the job..and find a good reason theologically, to reject each one. For all we know, they could all be philanderers..just not yet discovered.

I could refuse to vote and foolishly allow Obama a free ride back into the oval office..but I couldn't face my children and grandchildren if I did !
  Obama only needs one more term (IMO) to complete the destruction of America as we know it !

Now; which one is without sin ?

_________________     __________________   ___________________    ___________________    ___________________

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2012, 01:26:48 PM »
Its the Republicans that are the ones causing destruction in America, always thinking whats good for me and
only me is what I want.
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »
Its the Republicans that are the ones causing destruction in America, always thinking whats good for me and
only me is what I want.

Really? Ted Kennedy was a  Republican? I did not know that.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »
only me is what I want.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Andy;  Let's take a reality check...it's the liberal Dems who are continually trying to tell us what we should eat, what we shall drive, where we shall live, how much taxes we should pay, whether we should use 3 sheets of toilet paper or just 1, whether we should be allowed to hunt, whether we should be allowed to own a gun...
  It's the liberal dems who want to censor our speech, and actions trhrough "political correctness"...and through "hate crimes legislation"  they want to punish us for what they THINK we are thinking !  No, It's the Dem/Libs who are the control freaks !

Offline scootrd

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2012, 05:48:47 PM »
This says it all right here -
Birds of a feather ........

The good news: Newt Gingrich has reportedly received a former House colleague’s endorsement, something that has not been very common. The bad news: It’s from Randy “Duke” Cunningham, the former California GOP congressman who is currently serving a 100-month sentence in federal prison on conspiracy, fraud and tax evasion charges.

Full story here :
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/newt-gingrich-endorsed-by-duke-cunningham/2012/01/26/gIQAI65tTQ_blog.html

I'll stick with Ron Paul thanks.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant