Author Topic: When obama voted for infanticide, or when the babies don't cooperate.  (Read 2239 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: When obama voted for infanticide, or when the babies don't cooperate.
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »
my view is, only in defense of the mothers life.  some of the sweetest kids in the world are "downs syndrome".

BUGEYE. Very true Sir. There are some here that would think it ok to have killed my gdaughter Jadyn since she would have been seen as defective. Yes, over 5 yrs old and still bleeding. We almost lost her again week before last. We went to another funeral yesterday, a solemn reminder about how fragile and important life is. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

PM, I shall add your grandaughter to my list of special persons for prayer.    All life is special and should be cherished, especially Down's Syndrome kids.    The only DS child I have ever seen is Trigg Palin, at a rally here in Jax that had Sarah as the keynote speaker.    He was always looking around and smiling; there was no sadness or pain -- only joy.

Please give her a big hug for me, please.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto