Author Topic: QUESTION ON BAUSCH & LOMB SCOPES  (Read 456 times)

Offline mrcooper

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
QUESTION ON BAUSCH & LOMB SCOPES
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
I got one that went bad, are they still in business????

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: QUESTION ON BAUSCH & LOMB SCOPES
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 10:49:42 PM »
They fall under the Bushnell umbrella.  I had two Bushnell scopes go bad, I returned them to Bushnell.  Bushnell replaced them with Bosch & Lomb scopes, nice upgrade, no charge.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: QUESTION ON BAUSCH & LOMB SCOPES
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 08:06:03 AM »
bausch and lomb scopes were bought out by bushenel many years ago but then about 10 years ago were discontinued and replaced by the bushnel elite series. I dont know if bushnel will honor the warantee or not. If it were mine id box it up and send it to them without contacting them first. Sometimes when they recieve a scope like that its not much cheaper to send you a replacement then to ship yours back to you unfixed. Keep in mind though that if they replace it it will be with a bushnel.
blue lives matter