Author Topic: obamas legacy of failures, a brief look at some of them.  (Read 273 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
obamas legacy of failures, a brief look at some of them.
« on: March 06, 2012, 02:50:35 PM »
How Hath Obama Failed? Let Us Count the Ways February 20, 2012 | Filed under 2012 Presidential Race,Economics | Posted by Rodney Graves The FAIL is strong in this One.

• Today there are 88 million working age Americans that are not employed and that are not looking for employment.  A record surpassing that of all other Presidents since such figures have been recorded.
  • When Barack Obama was elected, the percentage of unemployed Americans who had been out of work for more than 52 weeks was less than 15%.  Today, it is above 30%.
  • There are 1.2 million fewer jobs in America today than there were when Obama was inaugurated.
  • On the day Obama was sworn into office, the number of “long-term unemployed workers” in the United States was approximately 2.6 million.  Today, that number is 5.6 million.
  • The average duration of unemployment in the United States currently stands at an all-time record high.
  • Over the course to date of the Obama administration worker health insurance costs have climbed by 23%.
  • During Obama’s tenure as president the average price of a gallon of gasoline in the United States has increased by 90 percent.
  • Since Obama took the oath of office home values in the United States have declined by 13 percent.
  • New home sales in the U.S. set a brand new all-time record low in 2009, they set a brand new all-time record low again in 2010, and they set yet another all-time record low once again during 2011. Quite the record there, Mister Obama.
  • The number of Americans living in ‘poverty’ has risen by more than 6 million under the economic policies of Obama.
  • Obama’s Presidenty has witnessed the number of Americans on food stamps increase from 32 million to 46 million.
  • The amount of tax payer money that the federal government gives directly to Americans has increased by 32 percent since the advent of the Obama Administration.
  • According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of Americans living in “extreme poverty” has reached an all-time high during Obama’s time in office.
  • When Barack Obama was inaugurated, an ounce of gold was trading for about $850.  Today an ounce of gold trades at more than $1700 an ounce.
  • The size of the U.S. national debt (total owed vice current shortfall) has balooned by 44 percent since Obama took his oath of office.
  • During Obama’s first two years in the Oval Office (with a Congress controlled by his party), the U.S. government added more to the U.S. national debt than the first 100 U.S. Congresses combined.
  • During the Obama administration, the U.S. government accumulated more debt than it did from the time George Washington took office to the time that George H. W. Bush left office.
  • The U.S. national debt has been increasing by an average of more than 4 billion dollars per day since the beginning of the Obama administration.
How many more reasons do you need to send this bozo back home?
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline spitpatch

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
Re: obamas legacy of failures, a brief look at some of them.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
   The dictionary defines ANTIPATHY as "having a strong feeling of adversion or opposition"

Do I have antipathy for Obummer doing his level best to destroy our great nation? Well......yes I do!                    Great post Powderman!

Quality will be remembered long after price is forgotten

Offline stubshaft

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
  • ROA's Rule
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
I'll second that! >:(
If I agreed with you then we would both be wrong.

Offline demented

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (20)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »
I also feel he's not failed at anything.  Saving this country was never his intention, the opposite was/is.

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
Good post powderman!
Now if you start listing all of the foreign diplomatic fiasco`s he has accomplished, well we have another side of the ledger!!
NRA Life time Member
North American Hunting Club
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Handgun Hunters International