Author Topic: Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 08:54:02 AM »
To work on air condition units you have to be certified . you have to pass a test about the greenhouse effect and how released gases cause it . We were told in class that man made gases are 1% of 1% of the gases causing the trouble.

EXCUSE ME IF I DON"T GET EXCITED !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Santorum says global warming a liberal hoax.
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 01:32:45 PM »
Global warming is real- but not in the sense that polititians want you to believe.  Its' a natural occurance that has happened many times over on earth
And that is the RUB.
The difference between Global Warming and MAD MADE global warming.
When they are talking and creating regulations that kill jobs and increase prices they are talking about man made global warming (the Hoax)
When they defend their position they talk about natural global warming.

And so far over the last 20 years we have not warmed according to the salite data.  The ground collection sites are mostly corrupted and are influenced by outside heat sources.
.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Most weather collection stations are where they were 20-40 years ago..the cities grew around them, raising temps by a degree or two.  Where the warmies had any influence and the stations had to be moved, due to construction..the warmies made sure the stations were relocated to the warmest spots.
   Honest fellows them; just like those in East Anglia U.   ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)