Author Topic: Union admires Communist dictators..  (Read 358 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Union admires Communist dictators..
« on: March 14, 2012, 03:38:10 AM »
  ...Is anybody surprised in the least ?

http://freebeacon.com/with-friends-like-these/

...And they go on to endorse Obama...of course

http://www.aflcio.org/Blog/Political-Action-Legislation/Citing-Shared-Values-AFL-CIO-Unions-Vote-to-Endorse-Obama-for-Second-Term

Seems like a natural partnership..unions, a Chinese dictator and a US president..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Union admires Communist dictators..
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 02:28:27 PM »
Dictators and unions do go hand in hand. The unions have been sinking their own ship for years now, and they don't know their continued support for people like Obama are the cause. The percentage of private sector workers that are unionized is now under 7%. But hey, lets continue to follow the same old mentality that "Democrats are for the working man".
   I can't wait to see if the united mine workers union supports Obama again. I figure they will, because, when Obama campaigned the last time. He said that he would make it to expensive for a company to burn coal. (and he has). So what did the UMW's do? They voted for Obama. Since they had shown such brilliance the last time. I'm sure they will put another hole in their ship this time. They gotta follow suit with the AFL-CIO.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »
simply amazing :o
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
And here I thought Democrats were for welfare parasites and the criminal invaders...... :o :o

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 04:43:32 AM »
If the present Union leaders and members would ever get a real taste of living under Communism they would be in for a mayor wake-up.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 04:55:50 AM »
From DDZ;
   " So what did the UMW's do? They voted for Obama. Since they had shown such brilliance the last time. I'm sure they will put another hole in their ship this time. They gotta follow suit with the AFL-CIO."
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 As I often say...  "Ignorance can be corrected, but stupid is for a lifetime".

BUT:  However, for those miners thought before they voted.. If the shoe doesn't fit, you're not obliged to wear it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)