Author Topic: un-PLANNED ...non-PARENTHOOD...  (Read 895 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
un-PLANNED ...non-PARENTHOOD...
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:34:22 PM »
  In fact, there may be no "parent" left !
  St Paul, MN has a brand new 3-story, $16,000,000 abortion mill, which I suppose some are proud of..  Just recently an ambulance came to pick up a victim..er..a...patient.  This is the second such a 'truck-away' discovered in MN in the last 10 months.
   I guess they take them in the front, but if they screw up...they try to sneak them out the back.  Here's a video snapped of the latest incident.
       http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0Cpc2O47GEk

It kinda makes you wonder...were they using coat hangers ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: un-PLANNED ...non-PARENTHOOD...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 04:25:15 AM »
  Is nobody concerned as to whether or not.. a coat hanger did the dirty work ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 07:00:03 AM »
I guess the reason they went to the back is because a little room in the back is where they do the butchering.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »
IG, I don't think pro abortionists care how the baby is eliminated, just so the end result is a dead baby. The idea is to hide the evil, so they can say there is none.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
IG, I don't think pro abortionists care how the baby is eliminated, just so the end result is a dead baby. The idea is to hide the evil, so they can say there is none.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yep! ...a regular, "take no prisoners" operation.. and this same government is trying a psychological wreck of a sergeant for the death of children in Afghanistan..  While the murder-mills collect big bucks, for thousands of dead boys & girls.. every day..

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »
That video absolutely without a doubt shows nothing at all that could be even remotely construed  as evidence that the abortio clinic hurt a woman.  Christ, it could be completely staged for all I know.  Propaganda at it's weakest.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »
   Nobdy believes a medial clinic would use a dirty coat hanger.  Quit being dramatic because your dissapointed that nobody wants to bite on this topic.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 04:56:00 AM »
   Nobdy believes a medial clinic would use a dirty coat hanger.  Quit being dramatic because your dissapointed that nobody wants to bite on this topic.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You bit !  ;)   ;D   ;D

The professional abortionists are always whining about their competition (the amateurs) using coat hangers and endangering the woman involved..  Do you understand the concept of "humor by irony"..?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:04 AM »
That video absolutely without a doubt shows nothing at all that could be even remotely construed  as evidence that the abortio clinic hurt a woman.  Christ, it could be completely staged for all I know.  Propaganda at it's weakest.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I suppose that same argument could be used against any videos or articles you may present for your contentions..
There are many copies of this video around, plus testimonies of many other "botched' baby killings..
  http://regator.com/p/255283657/planned_parenthood_botches_abortion_sends_woman_to_hospital/
 http://www.lifenews.com/2012/03/13/planned-parenthood-botches-abortion-sends-woman-to-hospital-2/
 http://www.operationrescue.org/category/medical-emergencies/

Now you show me where the abortuaries are suing any of these groups for slander..in any of these cases..

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »
I suppose that same argument could be used against any videos or articles you may present for your contentions..

Only if my videos represent NO EVIDENCE backing my claims my little freind......... ;)

It's all a hot mess...........

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 01:38:50 AM »

Do you understand the concept of "humor by irony"..?

I understand both humor and irony quite well.   I can think of little humorous or hilariously ironic about a woman terminating her pregnancy in any way.  The fact that your deriving "humor by irony" from such a situation is pretty sick.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
  Killingh a baby is a voluntary act..and the ironic humor was aimed at the facilitators..Planned Parenthood and liberal politicians.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2012, 04:10:35 AM »
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
  Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness
    (Prov 30:20)