Author Topic: Trojan horse..  (Read 369 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Trojan horse..
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:54:50 AM »
  A fact much ignored by those it endangers and enslaves the most;
 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Obama energy policies to create a winter of discontent →A BLACK MAN, THE PROGRESSIVE’S PERFECT TROJAN HORSEPosted on 01, 17, 11by boudicabpi A BLACK MAN, THE PROGRESSIVE’S PERFECT TROJAN HORSE
Another point of view…
No white man  could ever write an article such as this and live to tell about it. This needs to be read by every American,so pass it on !!
A Black man’s point of  view.
A BLACK MAN, THE  PROGRESSIVE’S PERFECT TROJAN HORSE
By Lloyd Marcus As millions of my fellow Americans, I am  outraged, devastated and extremely angry by the democrat’s unbelievable  arrogance and disdain for We The People. Despite our screaming “no” from  the rooftops, they forced Obamacare down our throats. Please forgive me  for using the following crude saying, but it is very appropriate to  describe what has happened. “Don’t urinate on me and tell me it’s  raining.” Democrats say their mission is to give all Americans health  care. The democrats are lying. Signing Obamacare into law against our  will and the Constitution is tyranny and step one of their hideous goal  of having as many Americans as possible dependent on government, thus  controlling our lives and fulfilling Obama’s promise to fundamentally  transform America ..Read the rest of it here at I Love America
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)