Author Topic: Unintended Consequences?  (Read 677 times)

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
Unintended Consequences?
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:17:40 AM »
Well perhaps but the consequences Spike Lee did intend were hardly more honorable. He incorrectly gave out the address of an elderly couple as being the address of William Zimmerman, the shooter of Trayvon Martin. He did that knowing full well that a lynch mob was looking for Zimmerman, he sought only to aid the mob in it's thirst for revenge.
 We've all seen how some so-called black "leaders" have used the death of a 17 year old to whip up hatred of white people all purely for their own self aggrandizement and how the so-called news media has been all too willing to sensationalize what should have been just one of hundreds of stories of an unfortunate death. Here we see just one possible result of such race baiting and sensationalization, an elderly couple driven from their home in fear for their lives. >:(
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/28/elderly-couple-forced-out-home-after-tweet-claims-killer-trayvon-miller-lives/#ixzz1qONII6KM?test=latestnews
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline 52bagman

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
Re: Unintended Consequences?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 04:38:42 AM »
All this whipped up hatred and racial bias is a distraction, their goal is the concealed carry Laws and the "SECOND".

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 04:57:52 AM »
I really feel for the "sensible" black people that I know.  they are embarressed by the actions of these loudmouths.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 05:26:56 AM »
Unintended Consequences?

Not hardly! It was fully intended to stir crap and maybe get someone killed.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:04:35 AM »
Spike Lee and the so-called 'Black Panthers' are doing Satan's work - and I mean that literally.
Whipping up race hatred and promoting war.  They are encouraging the many ignorant savages on both sides who just love this kind of talk, looking for excuses to hurt others.

I have no idea of what their motivation is - certainly not 'Justice' as they claim.  Could be just plain old blood-lust, could be self-promotion, could be hatred of other races - whatever it is they surely should repent of this warmongering before they meet their maker.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 06:09:19 AM »
All this whipped up hatred and racial bias is a distraction, their goal is the concealed carry Laws and the "SECOND".

Bingo. Prob not the goal of many who focus on the racial angle, but certainly that's the intent of their friends who are gun-grabbers... I've heard 'stand your ground' more in the last 7 days than in the last 7 years. Hold on tight...

Black people are not natural enemies of 2nd Amendment; they need their rights as much as anyone else. That in mind... race baiting by gunowners & political conservatives does us no good, and it happens too often. I say, don't do it. Make common cause wherever you can. Focusing on black crime and hooting 'bring it on!' to the idea of a 'race war' - we hear that sometimes among our fellow shooters? - does no good.  Might feel satisfying to vent - this is the web, after all - but it does HARM to the cause of our 2nd Amendment rights, and does zero good.
IMHO, anyhow...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 06:54:19 AM »
What would this couple have to worry about if they had a shotgun or two behind their doors, a concealed weapons permit and the hardware to go with it when they go out, and the security attitude that should these under-educated neanderthals come to their home, their Castle, the Florida doctrine of personal protection and dealing death to parties that breach the walls would be swift and sure.  No worries.  Living in fear is for Liberals.  These gentle folks should have nothing to worry about and neither should their neighbors, except by choice.

Now the perpetrators of this farce should be held accountable and a sizable monetary judgement with mandatory jail if not paid immediately should be enforced as an announcement that this crap won't be tolerated.  The linked report continues to portray, in like-minded BLIND Liberal fashion, the 5-7 year old likenesses of Zimmerman and Martin, which isn't representative of the men they are today.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:06:26 AM »
If you ever take a self defense class and its worth the money , it will tell you that if someone wants to kill you and is serious about it they will. That couple could have alot to worry about , a drive by comes to mind or a gas bomb . Both applied with out checking on who really is inside. Remember the ones making the threat are cowards that run in gangs .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 07:18:18 AM »
Got your point. 

It is akin to Poachers, that when discovered and THEIR junk is confiscated from YOUR property, they return and BURN everything to the ground. 

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »
  I really feel for the "sensible" black people that I know.  they are embarressed by the actions of these loudmouths.

An outstanding comment that is quite accurate.  I know some black folks that hate their own kind more than a white racists does.  Spike Lee is an idiot. 
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 08:00:14 AM »
Spike Lee and the so-called 'Black Panthers' are doing Satan's work - and I mean that literally.
Whipping up race hatred and promoting war.  They are encouraging the many ignorant savages on both sides who just love this kind of talk, looking for excuses to hurt others.

I have no idea of what their motivation is - certainly not 'Justice' as they claim.  Could be just plain old blood-lust, could be self-promotion, could be hatred of other races - whatever it is they surely should repent of this warmongering before they meet their maker.
[/quote  Ever   heard  the   term ,  the    squeaky    wheel    gets   the    grease.   THIER    motivation   is   to stick   to    ole white- ee

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 08:20:31 AM »
Unintended Consequences?

Not hardly! It was fully intended to stir crap and maybe get someone killed.
Or maybe  STIR the pot in FL really good?

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »

How about the $10,000 bounty the 'Black Panthers'  put on Zimmermans head.

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 08:24:40 AM »

Bingo. Prob not the goal of many who focus on the racial angle, but certainly that's the intent of their friends who are gun-grabbers... I've heard 'stand your ground' more in the last 7 days than in the last 7 years. Hold on tight...

Black people are not natural enemies of 2nd Amendment; they need their rights as much as anyone else. That in mind... race baiting by gunowners & political conservatives does us no good, and it happens too often. I say, don't do it. Make common cause wherever you can. Focusing on black crime and hooting 'bring it on!' to the idea of a 'race war' - we hear that sometimes among our fellow shooters? - does no good.  Might feel satisfying to vent - this is the web, after all - but it does HARM to the cause of our 2nd Amendment rights, and does zero good.
IMHO, anyhow...
Meet George Zimmerman: He Is the NRA
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-gross/george-zimmerman-nra_b_1372873.html

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 08:33:10 AM »
  Clearly it is a drive to place "race" as a centerpiece to whip up some into a frenzy, and they are being aided by a willing media.  When was the last time we ever heard of a person being referred to as a "white-hispanic" ?  I believe that is a newly coined term..ginned up in an effort to stir-stir-stir..

I hope that elderly couple have a good lawyer..seems like they are now entitled to some of Spike Lee's riches .  We are supposed to be enjoying "freedon from fear" in this country and Spike lee saw to it that these folk's freedom was jeopardized..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 01:07:01 PM »
I remember when Spike Lee stood on stage at the Academy Awards and on national TV said "some body should shoot Charlton Heston with a .44 bulldog" and the media had not a peep to say about it. But that same media was all over Wayne La Pierre for saying in a closed NRA meeting that he believed Clinton was willing to accept a certain level of violence because it served his agenda. It was "Oh how could you say such a thing about our president?". But they just laughed at Spike Lee's advocating murder. That's the same media which is busy whipping up violence by giving Al Sharpton and the black panthers the stump to spill their vitriol and hatred. What has Sharpton ever done for the black community but to make them look bad? What have the Black Panthers ever done but to be just what the cops have always called them, "Black Gangsters"? I certainly do not advocate surperssion of the news but there are some people to whom a responsible media would not give a microphone.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 10:05:38 AM »
Got your point. 

It is akin to Poachers, that when discovered and THEIR junk is confiscated from YOUR property, they return and BURN everything to the ground.

Yep , makes ya want to SSS  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !