Author Topic: The Chuck Woolery Citizen Exchange Program  (Read 322 times)

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
The Chuck Woolery Citizen Exchange Program
« on: April 19, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »
Chuck explains it better than I could in the video. Watch and learn about this revolutionary new idea for immigration reform.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPld5BGdLvU&feature=g-all-u&context=G26211d2FAAAAAAAAAAA
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: The Chuck Woolery Citizen Exchange Program
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 05:33:36 AM »
Glad to see somebody in Hollywood has a real mind. I've seen some of his other video's, and even though there is quite a bit of sarcasm in them, total truth in what he says. The video he did about govt. waste of money, and how much money was spent on an African tribe and teaching the men on how to clean their nu**, had me blowing coffee all over the 'puter screen. Keep up the good work Chuck!! :) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: The Chuck Woolery Citizen Exchange Program
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 06:59:19 AM »
Glad to see somebody in Hollywood has a real mind. I've seen some of his other video's, and even though there is quite a bit of sarcasm in them, total truth in what he says. The video he did about govt. waste of money, and how much money was spent on an African tribe and teaching the men on how to clean their nu**, had me blowing coffee all over the 'puter screen. Keep up the good work Chuck!! :) gypsyman

Ya, I got a belly ache from laughing so hard at the African ball washers.   ;D

I don't know whether to laugh or cry over Chuck's videos, because, as you posted, there is alot of truth in them.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams