Author Topic: Obama warns SCOTUS abt striking down his medical bill  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Obama warns SCOTUS abt striking down his medical bill
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2012, 12:51:34 PM »
The illegal in the white house is lucky I'm not on the court. If I were one of the supremes I'd not even consider the government's case I'd just vote to overturn it. I hope at least five of them have the guts to do so.

+1 ;D
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2012, 12:37:38 AM »
Those 5 who normally vote right, were put there by Republican presidents.  4-5 of them are already around 78-low 80's. That is another reason why Obama must go. 

Offline Mikey

• GBO Supporter
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2012, 01:28:30 AM »
I just love the separation of the 3 branches of government.  Either he doesn't get it or understand it, or thinks it will give him more street cred with those who feel all they need do is complain and protest and things get fixed, their way.....