Author Topic: Looks like it's either the Romneys or more of the Obamas..  (Read 191 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  In a few months a "first family' will be installed in the White House.  It appears that it will be the Romneys or another 4 yerars of the Obamas.  We have seen plenty of the Obamas over the last 4 years...let's take a short, introductory look at the Romneys. 
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv7HoPpKthI&feature=related

For my purposes... I've had about enough of radical, enviro-whacko, pink, anti-American weirdos running in and out of OUR house.  I'm tired of rabble-rouser radicals calling the shots for us as a nation.

No, not my first choice, but I'm grown up enough to realize I don't always get my first choice .

I would really like to see a plain Jane, all-American family with whom I share values..living in our house.  What say you ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: Looks like it's either the Romneys or more of the Obamas..
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:33:06 AM »
Anybody but Obama....
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~