Author Topic: Shades of Hugo Chavez..  (Read 499 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Shades of Hugo Chavez..
« on: April 23, 2012, 03:37:49 AM »
  Elected president ..aims for dictatorship;
      http://pjmedia.com/blog/obamas-reelection-strategy-bypass-congress/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
Re: Shades of Hugo Chavez..
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:39:17 AM »
Some of you seem bound and determined to drag every thread into a lesser of 2 evils debate... I've locked threads started by some of you.  I've deleted posts by some of you.  Please confine all lesser of 2 evils discussion to the appropriate sticky thread. 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 04:50:30 AM »
Duk;
   I don't understand what you are driving at.  I am not concerned with any "lesser of two".  I am only speaking of the single evil we are facing at this moment !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 04:50:51 AM »
  Elected president ..aims for dictatorship;
      http://pjmedia.com/blog/obamas-reelection-strategy-bypass-congress/
I see it.... and you see it...  this prez is the most communist oriented person I've seen in politics, except maybe ted kennedy,
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 04:51:58 AM »
Duk;
   I don't understand what you are driving at.  I am not concerned with any "lesser of two".  I am only speaking of the single evil we are facing at this moment !
It was directed at the poster I just deleted.  A regular offender who always seems to want to drag any thread into a Lesser of 2 Evils pissing match...  I was trying to save your post since it appears to have an interesting topic that people may want to discuss, rather than just lock it because of the behavior of others.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 04:55:04 AM »
Duk;
It was directed at the poster I just deleted.  A regular offender who always seems to want to drag any thread into a Lesser of 2 Evils pissing match...  I was trying to save your post since it appears to have an interesting topic that people may want to discuss, rather than just lock it because of the behavior of others.
I reworded it.  which I would have gladly done with a PM. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 04:56:45 AM »
Whatchutalkinabout?  I don't see anything new, or different about this post.  The Obamanation was on TV this morning telling again how he was going to bypass Congress.  He clearly has no respect for the Constitution and believes he is so special that he can do whatever he likes.  It appears that at least a few Dumycrat Congress critters are beginning to have second thoughts about the would-be dictator.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 05:26:02 AM »
Duk;

OK..gotcha Duk..thanks !