Author Topic: A Hunting Spot.  (Read 461 times)

Offline tjeffords

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
A Hunting Spot.
« on: August 25, 2012, 01:59:35 AM »
Im lookin for a spot to hunt whitetail this shotgun season if anyone has one in Van Wert county that wouldn't mind me using it that would be amazing. Or if anyone knows of public land. I don't think there is like there is in Wisconsin (Public land that is). I really want to get my daughters out hunting with me this year.

Also if anyone has any coyotes that are bothering them I would love to come out and take a crack at them.

I will have to wait until I get my rifled barrel for my shotgun.

Offline tjeffords

• Avid Poster
Re: A Hunting Spot.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
Well look like I'm not huntin this year again. Just changed jobs so im going to be 3-4 weeks with no pay and by the time o get all caught up on bills I will not have the money to hunt.

Being an adult and have responsibilities suck lol. Good luck to you all!!!!!

Offline hillbill

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
feel for yu for sure! and if i was a ohio landowner yu wud be my guests.hope things change and yu get a chance to get out there with your girls.

Offline tjeffords

• Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 12:47:28 AM »
once I get all caught up on bills I plan on saving up for next years hunt. Though I don't plan on having my girls actually hunt but just come with me so they can learn more about it before i send them threw HS.   Both of them actually have comprehensive issues and they both learn better by watching rather than reading a book.   And honestly I don't think I could get them to sit still. So this year I plan on taking them out to the woods during bow season (don't currently have any balze orange) and see if I can get them to sit still long enough to scout.