Author Topic: I stand with Montana and against the Supreme Court  (Read 343 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
I stand with Montana and against the Supreme Court
« on: May 04, 2012, 12:03:43 PM »
Good for you Montana, I stand with you and applaud your Bipartisan stance. Tell the SC to go pound sand

I find it interesting that we have laws against other Countries governments contributing $$ to US elections , yet Most multinational Corps are foreign owned. So through Citizens United, They can now circumvent our laws and buy our local state , fed legelative elections and our countries presidency.

Supreme Court should be ashamed of themselves.
Montana Takes on Citizens Unitedhttp://news.firedoglake.com/2012/01/04/montana-supreme-court-challenges-citizens-united-rules-for-state-corporate-contribution-limit/http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/opinion/montanas-challenge-to-citizens-united.html

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
Re: I stand with Montana and against the Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »
 I stll have a hard time understanding why foreign countries and corporations are allowed to make donations to US political nominies unless it's for their gain.
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
Re: I stand with Montana and against the Supreme Court
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 12:53:09 PM »
For their gain is the only reason.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.