Author Topic: A Cardinal beat-down..  (Read 204 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A Cardinal beat-down..
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:19:46 AM »
  After long abuse of all Christians by the Obamanation gang, Cardinal Dolan has finally drawn a "line in the sand".  Obviously, he is not afraid of the great pretender.
    It looks like the "constitutional scholar" has a "tiger by the tail".. a tiger in a black robe and red cap !  How quickly the liberals complain when a Christian brings Christianity into political discourse, wrongly using the 1st amendment.  However the obama supporters don't mind trying to force government upon the church.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100159645/the-catholic-church-has-declared-war-on-obamacare-this-could-spell-the-end-of-obama/

Obama has whined about our Bill of Rights... being a bill of NEGATIVE rights !  He being a "government is god" type views the Bill of rights as being negative toward 'government rights'.

For a "constitutional scholar"  his whining shows his lack of awareness..  That is exactly what the Bill of rights was written for; ...to limit the power of government...DUH

Three cheers for Cardinal Dolan.... a man's man..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: A Cardinal beat-down..
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:16 AM »
I hope people hear the wake-up call.  otherwise, welcome to the north-american version of the USSR.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye