Author Topic: Israel is losing it  (Read 2737 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Israel is losing it
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 06:31:23 AM »
 Interesting videos..but very little info.
  Apparently  some vans were stopped, but we don't know what if anything, was found in them.
 There is no mention of those apprehended being Jews..other than the voiced-over saying the three guys were accused of being mossad.  Anybody can accuse of anything..shucks, some folks probably even think moussad is related to Hamas & Hezbollah !
    Any way, the guy in the blue shirt at about 3:25 is the spitting image of Sirhan Sirhan in his younger years.

Otherwise, the video looks like a "clip & patch" from some conspiracy theory blogsite.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 04:54:52 AM »
Most of that video is faked. Delayering of the picture on the van proves that it was heavily photo shopped. (send  it to your local computer guru for simple delayering)

The vid is disjointed and mostly a compilation of disjointed news articles that were never confirmed and interviews with conspiracy theorists.
Who knows Jerry? Who knows what we know? ...............
::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
Uh huh......most still don't believe and obviously the American Government doesn't believe it. But Jerry can believe ANYTHING!

Nice hat. ;)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Nuke41

• Avid Poster
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 04:18:59 PM »
At this point all of GBO is the TM7(s) show...dont bother trying to fight it.  He's got naked pics of the mods and he's not afraid to use them if provoked.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »
  " Look into my eyes...you are getting veerrryyy sleepy .."  ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)