Author Topic: Zimmerman is heading back to jail .  (Read 855 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zimmerman is heading back to jail .
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 02:14:15 AM »
If I was Zimmerman, I would demand a trial by Jury.  To be convicted of a capital offence, I think the jury has to be unanomus.  If it is hung, he won't get convicted.
++!
from the land of hanging chad ! it seems those who wanted OJ free want Z hung.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 02:39:17 AM »
supposedly his lawyer is doing it pro bono - I think I read that? - but that prob won't last. Zman may be guiltier than he looks... but he's getting screwed.

Prosecutors are an utterly worthless, amoral bunch, to a large degree, driven by the Next Win and power more than any pursuit of 'justice', nevermind their high-minded protestations to the contrary. They have the power to destroy your life, they have the resources of the state at their disposal. And here's the thing to remember: even if they fail to convict, there will be no apology. They will not give you your life back. They will not reimburse you for ruinous costs. They'll continue to cash their paycheck, and they will probably try again to nail you, instead.

People say 'ambulance chasers' give lawyers a bad name? They should follow around a DA with a political bone in his mouth.
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Although we don't often agree, and I have had only one contact with the "justice" system... assisting an accused youth I knew to be innocent;
  Judging by that one incident, I have to agree completely with what YT says here.  The fact that young man was innocent, had precious little to do with the prosecutor's drive to convict. 
          ...Gotta keep climbing that political ladder...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 06:00:00 AM »
like every other system it is big business now and it must prove its worth.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »
He should have ran when he had the chance. He is not going to get a fair trial and he will not go free. He will be burned to the ground to appease the race baiters. I wouldnt be suprised if the real reason bail was revoked is because there is a hit set up and waiting for him in jail.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?