Author Topic: Mag realese spring.  (Read 532 times)

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
Mag realese spring.
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
I showed my P-11 to my son, and heard a "pling" and the mag spring and realese button fell out. Has this ever happened to anyone else here ? Real easy to fix, but it makes me a little nervous.

Offline Ladobe

• Trade Count: (91)
Re: Mag realese spring.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 11:06:02 PM »
The gang at KTOG would have all the answers, including the permanent fix.
Evolution at work. Over two million years ago the genus Homo had small cranial capacity and thick skin to protect them from their environment. One species has evolved into obese cranial fatheads with thin skin in comparison that whines about anything and everything as their shield against their environment. Meus

Offline ratdog

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Mag realese spring.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 01:30:28 AM »
never had a problem with mine. but the pf9 the mag kept falling out .the p11 i put jb weld on the rear sight because it was on its way out other than that the p11 eats every thing i give it even pmc crap. i let my son i laws brother who is only 14 shoot mine this kid is a natural he was shooting clays i set up at 25 yards or better. then my daughter took it away from him and shot another 100 rounds she is tough then we shot my 45acp she really liked it between the 22's 9mm's 45's we shot over 800 rounds.what a day. ;D