Author Topic: FLASH..Holder just cited for contempt of congress..  (Read 288 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
FLASH..Holder just cited for contempt of congress..
« on: June 20, 2012, 09:49:17 AM »
   Vote was 23 to 17..
  He can avoid the contempt procedure.. all he has to do is bring in the requested documents..

Will B Hussein toss him under the bus ?  Wow; that old bus must be very greasy and bloody by now !

Check first with old Rev Wright... ;)   ;D   ;D   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FLASH..Holder just cited for contempt of congress..
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:23:25 PM »
After looking into how "contempt of Congress" is handled I have to admit that this is pretty much a meaningless action at this point. :(
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »
Contempt   of    court    by   the   average   citizen   is  a   trip   to   the   slammer.   .Contempt   of    congress  must    not   carry   the  same  penalty.

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:17:33 PM »
Contempt   of    court    by   the   average   citizen   is  a   trip   to   the   slammer.   .Contempt   of    congress  must    not   carry   the  same  penalty.

One month to one year and 1000 bucks up to 10,000 bucks.
BUT.......enforcing it requires the U.S. Attorney for Washington DC to cause the arrest to happen................................ain't gonna happen. :(
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »

One month to one year and 1000 bucks up to 10,000 bucks.
BUT.......enforcing it requires the U.S. Attorney for Washington DC to cause the arrest to happen................................ain't gonna happen. :(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is so..it will require Holder's "justice" dept to enact the proposal.  All the more reason why, for this and the "leakage" investigation..there should be a special counsel..and not one who is an Obama donor.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)