Author Topic: Lets here directly from Mitt regarding mandate for the whole country  (Read 253 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Hmmm......

The ultimate conservative plan on a national level.  Wyden-Bennett Act  - REPUBLICAN  MANDATE TESTED , REPUBLICAN MANDATE APPROVED.

FLIP FLOP NUMBER 163 OR SO , I'VE HONESTLY LOST COUNT

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline BCarp

• Brian
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Retired and Loving It!
Re: Lets here directly from Mitt regarding mandate for the whole country
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
With a Republican it's called 'flip-flopping."  When it's a Democrat, it's known as "evolving"....
"Here's to ourselves, and hold your luff,
plenty of prizes and plenty of duff."

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Lets here directly from Mitt regarding mandate for the whole country
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:37:11 AM »
Nice try,
Romeny is nothg more than en empty vessel who has already sold out to special interests. He will pander to whatever audience is before him and say anything to garner a vote. no morals,  no convictions, no honor, and no integrity. The guy can hold two sides of a position within less than 12 hours of each conflicting statement. He has already sold his soul to special interests and will continue to do so as long as they continue to fill his coffers .

Semper Fi
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant