Author Topic: Michelle compares obummer to Bible figures.  (Read 605 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Michelle compares obummer to Bible figures.
« on: July 03, 2012, 05:59:08 AM »
Michelle Obama Compares Obama to Figures From the Bible  7/3/12

Michelle Obama was in Nashville, TN at the African Methodist Episcopal Church Conference. She spoke of Obama in near religious terms and compared him to figures from the bible.
From the ChristianPost.com:

Mrs. Obama's comments may have something to do with the fact that the first family does not attend church on a regular basis. In author Ed Klein's new book,
The Amateur, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, whose church the Obama's attended when they lived in Chicago, said the first family did not seem interested in attending church on a regular basis.
"These are not church people," Wright said of Barack and Michelle Obama. "As far as Michelle was concerned, that she was not brought up in the church, and as far as the couple themselves, the church is not very important to them."
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: Michelle compares obummer to Bible figures.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 06:27:32 AM »
Not being church people is a good thing.....

Nebakanezer comes to mind when I think of Barry.....also

Judas and

King Ahab and his wife  Jezebel.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 09:21:44 AM »
Dang!
All of the biblical types were "Chosen"  Hmmm!
Reading the article I saw nothing that compared Obama to Bible figures and as much as I dislike the present occupant of the WH  she was correct in saying that Monday to Saturday actions are more important then showing up at a church on Sunday.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 10:36:15 AM »
My Biblical postulation for Barry is Lucifer, and Lillith for Moochelle.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Three44s

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 08:05:21 AM »
The "One" and his accompliss are so full of themselves it would be pathetic if it were not such a dangerous time for our Republic!

Three 44s

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
  • What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 10:17:05 AM »
Ah, Twinkie Bachmann, one of the God-chosen quitters.

A god is a lie.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 10:27:25 AM »
The "One" and his accompliss are so full of themselves it would be pathetic if it were not such a dangerous time for our Republic!

Three 44s
That's Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney you're thinking about.  Don't know if you noticed it or not but GWB was almost giddy with happiness as he was walking toward the helicopter to leave the White House.  He was afraid the stock market would crash and all the banks in the USA would go under before he left office.  He barely made it.  Six months more of his Republican leadership would have led the USA straight into Great Depression II.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »

A god is a lie.

I hope you read this before it's deleted, but you have hinted at this before with your posts.
But this comment of your's proves beyond any doubt that you are a fool.

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 12:48:01 PM »

A god is a lie.

I hope you read this before it's deleted, but you have hinted at this before with your posts.
But this comment of your's proves beyond any doubt that you are a fool.

But I don't look to one for advice. I'm just saying that choosing people like this to lead is why the conservatives are not doing better as a party. There appears to be no awareness of public image or PR.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 01:17:21 PM »
  Perhaps the Obummer compares favorably to Balaam ...or Onan.. ;)   ;D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Needles;  " Ah, Twinkie Bachmann, one of the God-chosen quitters."   and...  "A god is a lie"..

Needles;

A) Your first statement doesn't make sense..where did she quit ? Please explain..

B)  Your second statement is no surprise..most confirmed liberals are godless.

You sound a lot like Junior.. ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
She dropped out of the primary campaign, after "God told her to run." Apparently he told two other quitters to run, too--- does that mean they were all lying, or that God was just jerking two of them around? Which two? Does it matter? All three of God's chosen have quit. Leaving us with Mitt, indistinguishable from Obama, except that he's white! Even if he wins, the conservatives have allowed themselves to be played into a corner that will label them as racists for the next 100 years. Liberals now call conservatives "regressives" meaning (or warning) people that to vote conservative is to go backwards. Preaching to the choir will never spread the word. There are more independent voters than there are confirmed on either party. That's who will decide the election. And, right now, conservatives are not selling themselves very well.

My second comment comes from literature. Though I quoted it exactly, it means, from your own point of view, any other belief is a falsehood. If you're Christian, Allah is a false god, if you're a Buddhist... well, Buddhaism does not really have a god, so ALL of them are false. It means, don't get so caught up in your own ideology that you can't talk to anyone else without alienating them, or you will lose the election.
Jim