Author Topic: Total War/Totale Krieg  (Read 2856 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: Total War/Totale Krieg
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »
TN one issue we have in our military is that they put out the folks that enjoy killing. It was BS after the gulf war and it is BS now.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »

Shootall, we've killed many times more of them than they killed on 911, does that satisfy you? And women and children while not targeted have been killed by us, are you happy? And we have destroyed countless times more families than all the 911 families, and all the families of our KIA in the process. Is your blood lust satiated? Not a single one of the widows of the 40 men I lost sees it your way; not one. How do you justify your need for revenge?

You have no idea about what I lust for . First I do not think we should attack anyone that is not attacking us or is in the process of starting to do so or in support of those doing so. To me its not a tic for tac thing. When an enemy be it a country , group of countries , religious confederation or what ever attacks us and their goal is our destruction I feel it important that they are reduced to a point that makes it impossible to attack us anymore for a very long time . It's not about counting bodies as you seem to think. It's not about how many families get harmed . It's about their ablity to regroup and reequip and attack us again.
As example I don't think it's our business who has a nuke. BUT if they start an attack aginst us we should blow them off the face of the earth. In todays word our enemy knows we won't do that so they keep attacking us . If they knew it would lead to certian death they would not attack us .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2012, 05:49:25 AM »
I would presume that this is also fair for other countries that are minding their own business. I can't say the USA is doing that.
If Iran starts a nuclear war then I see no choice by replying in kind. Until such happens baring any false flag attacks, LEAVE 'EM ALONE.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »
I would presume that this is also fair for other countries that are minding their own business. I can't say the USA is doing that.
If Iran starts a nuclear war then I see no choice by replying in kind. Until such happens baring any false flag attacks, LEAVE 'EM ALONE.

Of course to the antisemite crowd, israel will be to blame even if Iran nukes them. I'm sure our jew haters here will claim it was a "false flag"!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2012, 06:45:47 AM »
Perhaps it has something to do with " They've done it before" and as for right now Iran hasn't got a nuke. not that it hasn't stopped the threats going their way on almost a daily basis.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.