Author Topic: Unusual artillery in Fortress Wilhelmstein  (Read 546 times)

Offline cannonmn

• Trade Count: (1)
Unusual artillery in Fortress Wilhelmstein
« on: August 26, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »
Breechloaders of a type you probably haven't seen before, an odd grappling incendiary shell (?), nice mortars, flintlock grenade launchers, etc.  Sorry about the "music" but that's why computers have "mute" buttons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHFVW0DXvQ

Offline KABAR2

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Unusual artillery in Fortress Wilhelmstein
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »
I am guessing the 3 items with the crossed fencing swords are probably the breaches with a cross pin from some of the small breach loading cannon  the incindeary may also be a hand thrown device.... hard to say since there is nothing to scale it by.... the grenade launcher has a very stout barrel..... there are some very interesting mortars there of all shapes and sizes looks like an interesting museum complex..... wouldn't mind seeing it someday for myself.... and as for the music I didn't much mind it... I have been subjected to stuff I couldn't stand on other peoples videos tell your relation to keep at it.
Mr president I do not cling to either my gun or my Bible.... my gun is holstered on my side so I may carry my Bible and quote from it!

Sed tamen sal petrae LURO VOPO CAN UTRIET sulphuris; et sic facies tonituum et coruscationem si scias artficium