Author Topic: whats a fair price on a used youth stock and 12guage fixed full mod barrell???  (Read 517 times)

Offline wonderbowyer087

• Trade Count: (3)
I just bought a used new england 12 guage with a youth stock. I want to sell it but have no idea what's a fair price and I don't want to list a crazy highball price and offend anyone. I wanted to make a classified ad but from the way I read the rule I have to have a set price. Anyone have a clue what a fair shape palletwood youth stock and forearm go for. I'm new to the handi rifles and loved my 223 so bought the 12 guage. I would also like to sell the barrel and buy a nice 20 rifled slug barrell. Please help a newbie. Thanks to all for the info in advanced.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
A brand spanking new Pardner shotgun sells for ~$130 or so, used sell for $50-$80, you can browse the H&R Classifieds to see what stock sets and barrels sell for, we don't remove ads or prices when they sell so members can do price checks.  ;)

Tim

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,251241.msg1099467231.html#msg1099467231

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,155369.msg1098670485.html#msg1098670485
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline wonderbowyer087

Thanks. Very helpful kinda new here but hope to be a long term memmber.

Offline Rustyinfla

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)

Welcome wonderbowyer I hope you enjoy your stay.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tuff

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
I've purchased a used youth stock from the classifieds for $35 TMD, in excellent condition.  New, they run about $40 plus postage.

Selling price like anything else depends on condition and demand.  Good luck, and welcome.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Airsporter

• Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
IMHO, a fixed choke 12ga barrel is probably worth $50 or so shipped.  I know the factory charges way more with fitting but great used ones are out there on a regular basis.
Last 12ga I bought locally (a year or so ago) was an excellent, complete 12ga Topper for $70!

Offline wonderbowyer087

Thanks to all. I'm  feeling very welcome. Please lock.