Author Topic: HELP!!!!  (Read 525 times)

Offline tjeffords

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
HELP!!!!
« on: October 31, 2012, 05:22:29 PM »
Ok i need some help im at Dayton Childern's Hospital with my youngest daughter. she has a persistent migraine since Friday. just looking for recomendations on placese to eat and what not from the locals.

And some prayers tossed Chloe's ways would always help. You all have benn amazing helping me in other matter and I consider you ala a big part of my extended family and do appreciate any and all things you have done and will ever do for us!

God Bless
TJ

Offline Catfish

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: HELP!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 12:46:43 PM »
I can`t help you with where not to eat as I`ll eat about anything, but I will put in a prayer for Chloe.

Offline .54

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: HELP!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 03:38:09 PM »

I'll definitely say a prayer for your daughter tonight. Ask someone to point you the Old Hickory restaurant on Brown Street. Actually I think it's just called Hickory BBQ now days. Nothing fancy but a good place to eat.
You can also get anyone to point you to Dayton Mall area and there are a bunch of restaurants around the mall. You can also jump on 75 north for about 15 minutes and get off at Miller Lane and there's a restaurant row up there. Hope your daughter gets the help she needs.