Author Topic: scale artillery cant ship item nor refund funds  (Read 660 times)

Offline buzz36

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
scale artillery cant ship item nor refund funds
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:09:47 PM »
Folks trying to  not say anthing to bad but Austin at scale artillery KC canons or  anyone of his other names has issues and i find i at the recieving end of  a business deal gone sour
story goese like this
last may i contracted with  him  to make a custom barrel and he claimed it would be ready to ship by the 4th of july in the planning stages great communications witch didnt happen and come ti find out he had other business that need to pay the bills and then some family issue witch i found out after the fact ok understandable but now it august and no communication
next i find out he has gotton his rights to all his  business names back great for him
End of AUgust he send me  UPS info  item is ready to ship great but two weeks later nothing after few trips and calls to UPS as Austin  didnt  reply UPS said it was never picked up to witch finaly Austin replyed saying the same after another week austin claims he had foundout that one should not attached "exsplosive lables to and because of this the box was never picked up
Austin at this point said he woudl refund  100% of all funds to me if i wanted to cancel my order at this point i just rather have a refund since he was unwilling to  resend item or reply to my requests for updates on its shipment status
The sad part is he sent me pics and posst pics of the barrel o n his website  and posted  under barrels for sale He has also madme items for other clients and  shipped them with no issues
Since im  currently out money and  nor do i have a barrel I jsut rather have a fund refund and move on
I hope Austin will realize not jsut being able to do the work but customer service and as big or bigger then gettign the work done
I dropped this canon prodject now and have moved on to a new prodject and hopeing some day i see a refund check in the mail as to witch i  just hope no one else has to go though this trouble
from his pics seems he doese a great job BUT
He currently  wont reply my emails or  PM's via GBO and others should know of this trouble befor dealing with him in a business way

Online Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: scale artillery cant ship item nor refund funds
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:38:49 PM »
This board is not a bitch board.  This board is not a customer service board.  Austin is not a GBO Sponsor.  You didn't buy any product via this board. There is no recourse available here.   This is a personal business transaction between you and Austin, and has nothing to do with GBO.

Your recourse is to contact the State Attorney General in the State where Austin does business and file a consumer fraud complaint.

There have been enough warning signs via old posts that Austin has some issues. If you had done your research, if you had checked references you would have found all this out.

I know you are frustrated. But this is not the place to vent.  This is not the place for this.

Online Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: scale artillery cant ship item nor refund funds
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »
This Matter has been referred to the  Kansas State Attorney General's office for further action.