Author Topic: Called H@R-latest on trigger pull and laminated forearm  (Read 683 times)

Offline riverman

• Trade Count: (0)
Called H@R-latest on trigger pull and laminated forearm
« on: February 10, 2004, 04:43:52 AM »
They have my ultra 243 and are putting on a 50 cal. barrell. I was told for $10 they will be putting on a LAMINATED forearm to match the stock and they just started to do this. Also they are adjusting the trigger pull to 3.5lbs for FREE. I called yesterday to confirm this. GREAT news hey!!!!
Life is like a garden-DIG IT

Offline BIGBOREFAN

• A Real Regular
Called H@R-latest on trigger pull and lamin
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 04:51:09 AM »
Glad to see you made riverman. You'll be one happy camper when you get it back. Let us know how it shoots.

BBF
LETS GO STEELER'S. BIG BEN JUST KEEPS ON TICKEN. STEELER'S IN JACKSONVILLE THIS YEAR!

Offline BIGBOREFAN

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 05:10:27 AM »
By the way riverman you are quite welcome on the heads up about this fine board. I have sent probally a dozen PM's. I figured if I put (everybody has PM's-read-) in my login name surely most would find out about GBO.

BBF
LETS GO STEELER'S. BIG BEN JUST KEEPS ON TICKEN. STEELER'S IN JACKSONVILLE THIS YEAR!

Offline lik2hunt

• Trade Count: (33)
  • I want to acheive excellence, not perfection.
    • Authentic and Genuine
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 01:07:34 PM »
riverman  :D Gald to see ya made it over. That's great news, I'm saving up for my own ultra hunter 25-06 right now. I hope to have the huntsman barrel added myself (if I don't decide to get a Sidekick instead) Anyway post some pics of that MZ setup when you get it back. I'm one who would like to see it.
lik2hunt------>in OK

“The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!"
George Washington…. also known as the Father of our Country

><> Galatians 2:20 <><

www.dsheriff.org