Author Topic: Let's be fair.  (Read 243 times)

Offline mac60

• Trade Count: (0)
Let's be fair.
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:45:02 AM »
Since the political leanings of the moderators of the last two debates are well known - why don't we let Rush Limbaugh moderate the next one?

Offline magooch

Re: Let's be fair.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 04:00:55 AM »
Do you really think the Dumycrats--no matter what office they are running for, would ever agree to a debate where the host, moderator, referee, or whatever is not a liberal--let alone a known conservative.  No, it's better to go into their house and whip their liberal butts.  It has worked out pretty well for Romney and Ryan.
Swingem

Offline mac60

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »
The question was rhetorical, but I can see that you're right. If I come to your house in front of your big brother and give you a professional butt whuppin it's much more gratifying.

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (23)
  • Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 04:30:07 AM »
I agree. I can't believe the Republicans are constantly so stupid as to continually agree to such moderators.  The left think they are middle of the road reporters/moderators.  What a joke!  And now we have the 3rd debate with Shifer.  Another clown.  Britt Hume, Chris Wallace, Bret Baird, Megan Kelley, Greta,  would all make great down the middle moderators.  They have a track record of grilling all parties.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 04:51:57 AM »
Since the political leanings of the moderators of the last two debates are well known - why don't we let Rush Limbaugh moderate the next one?
Because Rush is a bloviating blowhard, that's why.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline AkMike1

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 06:54:53 AM »
 ;D That'd blend with BoBo perfectly!
AkMike