Author Topic: Communist rules for revolution..  (Read 586 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Communist rules for revolution..
« on: November 10, 2012, 12:13:36 AM »
  There is a document by that name, which has been circulating for many years. It was initially reported that the document first came to light when it was discovered by U.S. troops in Europe... in 1919.  Some agree with that assessment , other including Snopes disagree.
 When and where it was found, is of little import...since anyone or any political force can adopt the principles.. I am only asking that we each take a look to see if these rules are being utilized here in the U.S. today...in an effort to weaken/destroy our nation.  Here it is, as foundin the "chaplain's corner" of an American Legion publication..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Communist Rules for Revolution...

This article appeared in a recent issue of the California Legionnaire Chaplains’ Corner

I remembered a document which had fallen into my hands, a duplicate of one found by our Allied forces in May of 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany which contained “Communist Rules for Revolution” which read as follows:

A. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

B. Get control of all means of publicity thereby:

1. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics,
                sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
            2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping
                on controversial matters of no importance.
            3. Destroy the people’s faith in their leaders by holding them up to contempt,
                ridicule and obliquity.
            4. Always preach true democracy, but, seize’ power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
            5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit,
                “produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
            6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders
                and foster lenient and soft attitudes on the part of the government towards such disorders.
            7. By specious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues of honesty,
                sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word.

C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with the view of confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.

If this was authentic in 1919 - today much of these goals have al ready reached far into maturity. Check each item in the with the actual situation today.  My prayer is: May God wake our Americans to realize what is happening and the source of our troubles - and do something about it.  We don’t have too much time left.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
      One thing which points to at least the genuiness of age, is the utilization of illicit drugs.  Apparently they were not in widespread use in 1917 Bolshevik circles, so they didn't recognize their destructive power. 
   Is anyone or any political party utilizing these tactics today?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Communist rules for revolution..
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 12:19:27 AM »
    Same document, but from another source..  Note: I am not asking about it's authenticity since that is not important; this document has been around for years and I am asking whether some other entity rather than Russian communists, could have adopted it's goals..

COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION
'Captured in Dusseldorf May, 1919, by the Allied Forces'
A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.

B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:
1. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.(Obloquy: to speak ill of)
4. Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
7. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: Honesty, Sobriety, Continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.

NOTE: "The above 'Rules of Revolution' were secured by the State Attorney's office from a known member of the Communist Party, who acknowledged it to be still a part of the Communist program for overthrowing our Government."

George A Brautigam
State Attorney
State of Florida
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Eisenhower Conservative
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 02:30:35 AM »
Whether snopes is right or not,  the things on that list is indeed happening right now.
liberals are trying to legalize dope and that gets them the votes of most first-timers.

we'll wake up one day to find that our guns are suddenly a danger to society.
the CDC has pushed this idea for years and now might get obama, by executive order, to declare guns a public health emergency like an influenza pandemic.

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 08:08:15 AM »
TM7, not to get to far off subject. But is that sword in your avatar supposed to represent Excalibur?
The reason i ask is i handled one like that in Las Vegas, and it was a real deal replica and not some cheap mall costume jewelry.  That one sword cost $15,000.00, but it was so sharp and well made it would cut you just by looking at it.  It was a beautiful thing, and it would balance in your hand like a well thought out work of art.

Offline boomerralph

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2012, 08:13:22 AM »
Anna,
My experience has been that real swords are "alive" in your hand, and in fact feel natural.  The cheap mall costume imitations are clunky, and heavy and feel dead.
Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 02:09:33 AM »
http://www.snopes.com/language/document/commrule.asp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chung..you and TM just don't seem to get it!  You are so busy trying to "kill the messenger" ...whoever it is; that you completely miss the message!  I made it clear, and most here understand, that the origin of the rules is of little import.  The question of gravity being: Is there a political movement or party that has co-opted these rules and used them for their own purposes?
   Have we seen this game played recently..the corruption of youth..abortion...pitting one class, race or economic strata against another?  All things considered, I submit there is a group which has employed these tactics almost to the letter..
   It matters not, that Snopes casts doubt on the actual origin...others are utilizing those rules..
            Thomas Edison invented the light bulb..but almost everyone uses it!

BTW:  Chung, if you are to utilize Snopes or any of several so-called "fact check" sites..they have been exposed long ago for what they are....partisan in nature.

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 04:00:43 AM »
Uh..... yeah. Both. Except for the firearms registration, and substitute private extravagance for government extravagance, both parties seem to fit that bill pretty well.
     I don't think Mitt would have had much personal problem with the registration either myself. If it was part of some deal he wanted, I bet he would say "I have the pen right here....." ( now where have I heard that ???)   ::)
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 04:04:20 AM »
Gotta Love Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Telling Obama Voters like it is... ~ Gotta Love Southwest Shooting Authority of Arizona Telling Obama Voters like it is
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 05:25:14 AM »
If there ever were a time for worker's rebellion it would be now.  It is good we now have a President who understands the little guy.  Unfortunately, both the President and his challenger were both supported by private individuals, George Soros and Sheldon Addelson, who really are just extensions of the zionist lobby and as long as a President keeps following orders from that lobby it will end up just like Communism.  Same thing happened with Russia.  It ended up being controlled by big rich oligarchs who stole billions while the country went into poverty.  But Yeltsin said he represented the people.  He is the most hated man in Russia now.  Will Obama be loved or hated?
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Defoe

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 08:04:29 AM »
   Chung..you and TM just don't seem to get it!  You are so busy trying to "kill the messenger" ...whoever it is; that you completely miss the message!
the most NEGATIVE people I've ever seen, on ANY subject.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »
Like the OP sez: " any political force can adopt the principles" - insert your favorite!