Author Topic: Tracker 2 FTF??  (Read 433 times)

Offline brayh92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Tracker 2 FTF??
« on: November 19, 2012, 05:37:53 AM »
I recently posted on here I got a tracker 2 slug gun for a damn good price gun looks great feels like its had a trigger job done from what I can tell messing with but I took it out to finally shoot yesterday and when I pull the trigger just clicks from the hammer coming down the firing pin doesn't move at all I have been messin with it a little and from what I can tell its somethig to do with the transfer bar the transfer bar has a lot of slip in it anyway and when the hammer comes down the bar falls and nothing contacts that firing pin. I'd like to fix it myself and soon I need it to hunt somewhere only shotguns are allowed anyone that can help me that would be awsome?
Handi's: .45-70 Govt, .22-250, Pardner 16 GA, Topper 58 20 Ga shorty, Pardner 410 GA

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Tracker 2 FTF??
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 07:18:32 AM »
There are volumes of info written on misfires and FTFs(failure to fire) in the FAQs if you want to fix it yourself rather than send it to H&R.  ;)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline brayh92

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: Tracker 2 FTF??
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:12:37 PM »
thanks tim :)
i read about it thinkin i can order a new transfer bar assembly and trigger catch pin and that might do the trick
Handi's: .45-70 Govt, .22-250, Pardner 16 GA, Topper 58 20 Ga shorty, Pardner 410 GA