Author Topic: GOA.....Three reasons Republicans lost  (Read 1580 times)

Offline gunpilot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Re: GOA.....Three reasons Republicans lost
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 02:10:58 PM »
6 reasons: media bias, the "new demographics", the government should take care of me mentality, the extinct ineffectual Republican party, the dirty illegal democrat tactics, and the Obsbama increase in government subsidy people who of course would vote for their subsidies.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 06:11:31 PM »
The three reasons Obama won.

-  Obama received more Votes
 - The majority of Americans rejected far right republican extremism social policies in their platform.
 - This new far right extremist Republican party has alienated moderates and chased them out of the party.

Their tent is ever shrinking and they cannot bring themselves to understand New America has become more diversified
 more multicultural and no longer embraces, nor cares , nor even remembers their 1950's time warp leave it to beaver world.

If they dont get their act together they will become the way of the dinosaur  -  extinct

Semper Fi

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 07:43:36 PM »
[quote author=Bob Riebe link=topic=268514.msg1099609604#msg1099609604 And I think I So instead you let your action on voting day help elect a---baby killer, gun grabber and homo supporter who will appoint judges that strengthen those attributes?
Bizzare.

Bizzare indeed, since it was going to happen either way.......unless of course you wish to deny that Rombozo was exactly that, and given his proven track record you're going to have an uphill battle there.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline BAGTIC

• A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 12:47:31 AM »
The Constitution Party? Come on, you might as well burn your ballot. The next President will be either a Democrat or a Republican The best we can do is to see that at least one of them fields a candidate we can stomach.
The Republicans lost because they did not offer a platform that appealed to most Americans. The Party has been taken over by extemist special interest groups fixated on topics that should not even be government's business. I am a 50 year registered Democrat that voted Republican even though I had to hold my nose to do it. The real problem is that The Republican Party has become the party of negativity. It is against everything and for nothing.
I think it might be in their favor to work for open non-partisan elections. The Republicans can not win without Independents and other cross overs. It would be easier to influence the outcome of the primaries where turn out is low than to rally tens of millions in the general election.

Offline boomerralph

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 02:40:02 AM »
How does one get around the mentality displayed here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yv-nFheug&feature=em-share_video_user
Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 10:49:38 AM »
How does one get around the mentality displayed here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0yv-nFheug&feature=em-share_video_user

You don't! But she's not the reason Obama beat Romney.
Obama is going to get the black vote. thats a given. But if he got all 12 or 14% even all the minority What ever the figure is now, it dang sure wouldn't be enough to elect him.

The mentality of whites still elect these crooked politicians.
As someone mentioned before ...........The Republicans, if they want to win must convince enough White voters outside the party their Candidate is the better choice, or they will never win again.Running a known Liberal Republican against Liberal Democrats won't get it done IMO!The Republican party to survive must do that or get out of the way and let a party that believes in the Constitution take over.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline whetrock

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »
I personally feel that the GOP has abandoned the constitutional principles that once made it a grand party. With that being said, while I'm disenchanted with the GOP I'm by no means a leftist, but rather an opponent of large Authoritarian governments and am for one fascinated by the platforms of these "3rd parties" and feel they may leave a lasting impact in the scheme of things on the restoration of America to a more libertarian or autonomous form of government. I mean I foresee the GOP or Democratic party for that matter having to adapt from these other parties in order to sway our Democratic process one way or the other. I for one heard a lot of buzz in regards to the Libertarian as well as the Constitution party and wouldn't be surprised to see the GOP run on a platform similar to these in the near future. But then again I could be dead wrong and the GOP could pick another Rhino like McCain or Romney and loose yet another election. The people in 3rd party land may be what is needed to win an election if the left won't join the right or vice versa, so to speak.