Author Topic: Harry Reid says  (Read 273 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Harry Reid says
« on: November 27, 2012, 12:50:23 PM »
Speaking to the news media today, Harry Reid declared that asking the very wealthiest Americans to just pay a little bit more in taxes will solve all of America's financial problems.  Really Harry?  Is this man that dumb, or is he just a shameless liar?  Or maybe both?  ???
Swingem

Offline Anna

Re: Harry Reid says
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
No morals whatsoever , especially when he is playing around with other people's money.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
He is just running interference for his Islamunist boss, Imam Komissar Barack Hussein Obamovich.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 02:22:52 PM »
Harry reid and all other democrats are Jealous of the success of some people.
before the election, when talking about Romney, about four people here didn't talk about him without bringing up his money.
democrats are worse than jealous little early teen girls.  they are like the loyalists from the revolution. we need to hang them from the nearest tree.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
Not exactly.................

“So said Dwight Eisenhower. Too often Republicans and Democrats in Washington face off from our entrenched positions, never realizing the solutions to this country's problems rest not on one side of the aisle or the other but somewhere in the middle. However, as we continue negotiating a responsible path forward, I remind everyone within the sound of my voice of one fact: This Congress is already one vote away from avoiding the fiscal cliff for middle-class families and small businesses. We could solve the greatest economic emergency facing the Nation today if only the House would consider the Senate-passed bill freezing tax rates for 98 percent of American families and 97 percent of small businesses”, said Senator Reid

http://www.examiner.com/article/we-could-solve-the-greatest-economic-emergency-facing-the-nation-said-reid