Author Topic: Prez campaigning(?) instead of leading..  (Read 181 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Prez campaigning(?) instead of leading..
« on: November 28, 2012, 03:15:23 AM »
  We are headed for an economic and fiscal "cliff" where each fmily..us included, will face an extra $3,500 in taxes for the new year.  A conference has been called by the stuffed shirts from both sides, trying to head off this tax jump, by reconciling some new tax money along with rreprogramming some entitlements . 
      The stuffed shirts from he Republican side are saying; "we are offering new revenues by closing almost all loopholes in the tax structure."
  Does the Prezandhis stuffed shirts offer ANYTHING in the order of entitlements reform?      HEAVENS NO !!!  The Prez is off visiting a   TINKER TOY factory !
 http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_philly_post/2012/11/27/obama-fiscal-cliff-risk-montco-knex-plant/ 
 ..Let's  hope they keep him... When we consider building a strong American economy, Tinker Toys are is more in keeping with his building competence.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Prez campaigning(?) instead of leading..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 04:36:02 AM »
he's taken several trips during crisis, when he should have been working.

btw, if Benghazi had happened under Reagan, the only dead bodies would have been muzzies.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 06:20:15 AM »
this "President" has done NOTHING but campaign since he's been in office...

his only "Accomplishment" since taking office has been to pass the biggest tax hike in history and divide the country farther, re-open racism and alienate most of the nation.
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 08:03:22 AM »
This whole fiscal cliff rhetoric is just that ...political rhetoric.

The house could pass extending tax cuts for 100% of Americans making less than 250k a year today if they wanted too.
Then they could carry their whiny rear end into committees and hammer out the rest over the next 30 days.

It's not being done cause once again , a portion of house obstructionists wants to hold 98% of Americans tax cuts hostage
as leverage to negotiate cuts for the remaining upper 2 %.

Political grandstanding and obstructionism at it's best.

hey congress how about becoming true leaders and try governing for a change instead of each side taking their little shovels and pails to opposite ends of the beach.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline jhm

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
     He hasnt a clue as to what needs to be done, he will ride around in air force one high above it all and go to all the states and cities that suported him and tell them that the Republicans wont give him what he wants, oll Harry reid and his mouth piece Nancy will ram it down every one throat and then claim a victory.  I feel sorry for this country, dont wait until the end of the year, move your assets where it dont show up for the next 4 years.  Jim