Author Topic: Obama was truly brilliant..  (Read 229 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Obama was truly brilliant..
« on: November 30, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »
  Yes, Obama was truly brilliant in assisting and facilitating as much as possible, the events of the "Arab Spring".  I guess the unanswered question is.."How is it so many of we "people on Main Street" could see this turn of events coming and the POTUS, with all the intelligence networking at his disposal..COULDN'T!
      http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-30-06-08-15

Ahhh..the new Egypt; where liberals, women,  leftists, Christians and moderate muslims...are not welcome:
   ..And BTW...no relief for slaves either....
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT_CONSTITUTION_GLANCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-11-29-20-23-22

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline JonnyReb

• Trade Count: (89)
  • Where is John Galt?
Re: Obama was truly brilliant..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 01:51:50 AM »
. It was obvious to me what obbies purpose behind the arab spring was.  He's setting the wheels in motion to bring about the final persecutions of Israel. Theres a book somewhere that speaks of this..  Also i'd disagree that hes brilliant. From the fumbling and stuttering i've seen i'd be shocked if his IQ score breaks 100.
Active trader until 9-11-14 GB

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Obama was truly brilliant..
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 02:08:09 AM »
yeah, me and the little woman watched it unfold on TV and predicted everything that has taken place.
arabs are predictable.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye