Author Topic: Could this happen here ?  (Read 442 times)

Offline Anna

• Trade Count: (0)
Could this happen here ?
« on: December 02, 2012, 05:28:42 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/02/egypt-top-court-postpones-key-ruling-on-assembly/
In a country where Liberals and Christians get along for the common good of each other.   
Their representatives are now being shut out of any decision making.   Bear in mind that Egypt is a nuclear power in that region, a gift to them from the old USSR.
Under the radar, the Muslim Brotherhood is acquiring nuclear weapons.The government of
Turkey is a lot more stable than what is now being seen here. And I am very sure she is
watching this very closely. Turkey and India have inducated they want no part of this, but 
If push ever came to shove it would be interesting in what direction they would follow.

With Iran taking the spotlight all the time we seem to forget this scenario. It is also rumored
that Jordan is also a nuclear power. And the differences in the fundamental Islamic beliefs
and etnic races that exist within these country's is as vast as what we see here with our own
country. Especially within Egypt and Turkey, India has an agenda all her own. The lines
that exist politically in this region are nowhere as strong as what we see in America.
There it is more of the religious nature followed by race. These country's protect thier
borders the best they can out of internal security if nothing else. The survival of any.       country and its culture depends on doing this first and foremost. A reality that we are
quickly losing control of out of the goodness of our heart. Russia understands this very
well, the road to the destruction of any country is paved with its good intentions.

Offline magooch

Re: Could this happen here ?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 05:58:55 AM »
Uhh, what was the question?
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 06:11:59 AM »
This government will gladly welcome anyone who can sneak in.  the only thing they ask in return, is their illegal vote for a democrat.  a lot of the countries you mentioned have requirements that you abide by their religion.  our democrats at their convention, voted three times to leave God out of their platform, so they accept you regardless of your background.  at one time an immigrant had to prove they were an asset to the country.  not any more, the only requirement is that you are a democrat.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 06:22:31 AM »
This government will gladly welcome anyone who can sneak in.  the only think they ask in return, is their illegal vote for a democrat.  a lot of the countries you mentioned have requirements that you abide by their religion.  our democrats at their convention, voted three times to leave God out of their platform, so they accept you regardless of your background.  at one time an immigrant had to prove they were an asset to the country.  not any more, the only requirement is that you are a democrat.

not to mention they had to have a 'sponsor' who promised they had a job waiting...be able to speak basic English, had to have certain inoculations...

what the dems hide now is they were the chosen party of the KKK...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline Anna

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 06:34:31 AM »
Uhh, what was the question?

It isn't a question, its an example. Of what happens when you leave your head in the sand and what
can happen while your doing that. Read the article, if there is a question it would be why is this
being allowed to happen ? Notice it did say that Liberals were being shut out as well.
Showing that Liberals around the world are only seen as usefull idiots, that once an agenda is
achieved there isn't much use for them after that. They two find themselves subject to an agenda
that at first they were lied to about their place in that agenda. So after that it is always them who    start to complain saying ( this is us not what I was supporting, what happened here ) ?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 07:08:23 AM »
what the dems hide now is they were the chosen party of the KKK...
this is very true.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 09:01:04 AM »
And the ones who in the early 1930s were highly impressed with a former failed artist in
Germany. Who then was promising all kinds of trade cooperation between our two country's once
he took power. Because as with later on, it was said in England that there was peace in our times.
Henry Ford a former republican turned democrat in 1912,being one of them who bought into this lie.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 07:57:29 AM »
Ever heard the saying "The road to hell is paved with GOOD INTENTIONS"?  ;D ;D !